What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU Game Thread

This was CSUs first sellout at Canvas? That's hilarious.

Also, BFN press conference was great. Dude is a meathead and is a perfect match for Norvell. He said some of the early snaps were 'poor communication and interference from the opposing team' :cry:

Then proceeded to tell the press he thought their guys did a phenomenal job.

Colorado Springs Travel GIF by The Broadmoor

Me (and probably @Da Lama too) preparing a Michelin Star, gourmet, all you can eat Crow buffet about the linebackers.

Three straight games where the Buffs played better in the second half than the first. That is a good sign for a team due to the unpredictability of college football. Getting rid of preventable penalties still needs work but the team had an excellent rebound game which hasn't been the case for years.
Honestly, I don’t know how anyone can really get rid of “preventable penalties” any more. That officiating was DAMN AWFUL. I can say that as we won convincingly. But damn.

Hey!! We can block!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I truly can see a team that improves this year. We need a few games to get things together. Maybe a bit more than most teams, as we keep adding huge numbers of new players.

But… that was real progress. Dang. Blocking. Huh. Cool. We threw to a TE! Wow

Sure CSU does not have great talent. But I liked the schemes better. Pistol yes!!!

Things I am glad about:
1. Buffs beat down little bro, yet again.
2. Those two guys on College Gameday (Kirk Herbstreit and Desmond Howard) who predicted an outright Rams win this morning have egg on their faces
3. Only 1 sack, late in the game
4. Defense has allowed only 9 points in the past 6 quarters.
5. The arrow is finally starting to point up. Lots of work to do, though.
6. Baylor looks like a winnable game next week at home. One at a time.

Just an observation, but we found CSU fans' behavior to be a lot better tonight at their own stadium than we experienced when it was in Denver. We didn't see any real ****-talking or near-fights amongst the students.

Of course, so many of them had bailed by the end of the game that it may be the worst of them were gone by the time the drunk shenanigans would peak.

Just an observation, but we found CSU fans' behavior to be a lot better tonight at their own stadium than we experienced when it was in Denver. We didn't see any real ****-talking or near-fights amongst the students.

Of course, so many of them had bailed by the end of the game that it may be the worst of them were gone by the time the drunk shenanigans would peak.

I had one guy give me **** on the way in for wearing CU stuff, but we both laughed it off. I saw no one arguing and even talking ****.

Their students got carried away with **** CU (people are saying you could hear it on TV?), our students chanted "it sucks to be a CSU Ram" - it's a rivalry, what do you want?

The only time there was a threat of an actual physical altercation, it was between dudes in their 50s, and there must have been something going on there beyond football.

I literally saw no one "taunting" anyone to the point where you would say anyone on either side were "awful ****ing fans". That's a massive bowl of sour grapes from sheepnation.

My 20 yo ventured up there from Boulder to hang with his idiot friends that go to CSU. They didn't have tickets and apparently snuck into the stadium somehow.

They hung in the CSU student section, had a great time. Talked a pile of ****. Somehow managed to get out of there without getting into a fight. 😂

Back