What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs Nebraska Game Thread

i plain just dont see it with shedeur, i see flashes here or there and think he has the physical tools and poise in some situations, but i dont think hes the guy who just transcends situations and succeds in the nfl no matter ... travis otoh has far too much natural talent not to succeed no matter where he goes or when he gets drafted, the guy just oozes talent and makes **** looks simple
He's one of the better CU QB's we've seen in a while. But all this talk of top pick in the draft is stupid. He's done nothing to show that.

Everyone is worried about losing Prime, people should be more concerned if he wants to stick around. Starting Offerdahl and doing nothing but showcasing your son sucks. It was fun, and I got reeled back in, but this team doesn’t appear to be it.
Tommy Hammock of NIU anyone?

People need to chill a bit on this seasons over talk. It’s Nebraska’s Super Bowl. Not Michigan, not Wisconsin, not Iowa. Us.

They’re not as good as this.
We’re not as bad as this.
If we can't even ****ing score on this pile of **** NU team, we're ****ing done.

Season, conference, future.

Done.

Who's gonna come in after prime ?

The answer is no one with a ****ing pulse. We will be so beyond radioactive it's not even funny

i plain just dont see it with shedeur, i see flashes here or there and think he has the physical tools and poise in some situations, but i dont think hes the guy who just transcends situations and succeds in the nfl no matter ... travis otoh has far too much natural talent not to succeed no matter where he goes or when he gets drafted, the guy just oozes talent and makes **** looks simple
He’ll do just fine with an NFL OC and an NFL OLine.

Guys, defense has given up 7 points, likely 10 after the field goal
The offense is losing this game for us
Are they trying to rewrite the rules of Football by passing your way to success
I could see Hayden transferring out at halftime, he has to be pissed off
Stiff have to run the ball, but with us being down, doubt we see another run

Huskers try to portray themselves all wholesome like that ad the just came across. But from what I've seen they are more like Richie Incognito

If I were Mahomes I’d file for a restraining order like yesterday.

if i were mahomes i wouldnt give two ****s about the college game or what people think about me, id be confident enough to do my talking on the football field and let that speak for itself

Tommy Hammock of NIU anyone?
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

shurmur route concept/run scheme sucks. Always has when he hasn’t had diggs/thielen. Not sure why he was considered an upgrade. Not sure why there was more optimism heading into year. O line transfers sucked

2’s success is dependent on at least average oline play which hasn’t had.

Back