What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs Nebraska Game Thread

Guys, defense has given up 7 points, likely 10 after the field goal
The offense is losing this game for us
Are they trying to rewrite the rules of Football by passing your way to success
I could see Hayden transferring out at halftime, he has to be pissed off
Stiff have to run the ball, but with us being down, doubt we see another run
I have no idea why he would ever transfer in. He watched last season and was like "Now THAT is a team I want to run for!"

If we can't even ****ing score on this pile of **** NU team, we're ****ing done.

Season, conference, future.

Done.

Who's gonna come in after prime ?

The answer is no one with a ****ing pulse. We will be so beyond radioactive it's not even funny
As far as I can tell, you only show up here to say **** like this. When have you ever said anything positive about CU? You sound like a Ram fan.

As far as I can tell, you only show up here to say **** like this. When have you ever said anything positive about CU? You sound like a Ram fan.
I say what I think, as I have for more than a decade here.

It's not my fault this team has blown goats for most of that time

Shurmur was always going to be an issue. The question was if the talent gap could overcome his deficiency as a play caller. So far in this game that is no where close to being the case.

the sandlot killing me smalls GIF

I say what I think, as I have for more than a decade here.

It's not my fault this team has blown goats for most of that time
This is a whole new level for you man, and i get the upsetness with band ****, but man, this is over the top...

Shurmur was always going to be an issue. The question was if the talent gap could overcome his deficiency as a play caller. So far in this game that is no where close to being the case.
You have it completely backwards. The question was whether or not his play calling could overcome the talent deficiency.

If we can't even ****ing score on this pile of **** NU team, we're ****ing done.

Season, conference, future.

Done.

Who's gonna come in after prime ?

The answer is no one with a ****ing pulse. We will be so beyond radioactive it's not even funny
Would you please STFU. Your kitchen sinking everything bad gets ****ing old.

Back