What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs Nebraska Game Thread

People need to chill a bit on this seasons over talk. It’s Nebraska’s Super Bowl. Not Michigan, not Wisconsin, not Iowa. Us.

They’re not as good as this.
We’re not as bad as this.
Yes, CU is as bad as this. No one paid attention to the hits Shadeur took last week because we gave up one sack. But they were a precursor. Want the next one? Watch Shadeur's feet. I can't blame him as he got hit so much last year and just took it, but you're starting to see happy feet. CU IS who they are, a bad bad bad football team that doesn't know how to play physical football. Doesn't matter how good your skill guys are if you don't have lines.

Behind this OL Mahomes would have been sacked several times, and Brady would have been killed.

2’s success is dependent on at least average oline play which hasn’t had.
nope, i dont buy this for yet another season ... if hes as good as some people think he is he transcends those issues more than he does ... heisman level, top 3 pick qbs do that at the college level, they do NOT need the perfect situation where everything falls in place for them.

Would you please STFU. Your kitchen sinking everything bad gets ****ing old.
Blow me.

This team is a dumpster fire, wrapped in a blanket of horse manure.

And we're about to get ****ing decimated by the only team I hate more than anything else in the world.

If you don't like it, stop reading.

nope, i dont buy this for yet another season ... if hes as good as some people think he is he transcends those issues more than he does ... heisman level, top 3 pick qbs do that at the college level, they do NOT need the perfect situation where everything falls in place for them.
Most heisman level QBs play behind stacked o lines on national championship levels teams

Smalls can't even get to his kickout block because Zilinskas is so deep in the backfield that Smalls runs into him.

He does not need perfect, he needs merely somewhat below average OL play.

Son, take a timeout. Eat an orange. Get a juice box. Catch your breath. You’re gettin a little spazzy.

Sure it's hard to turnover a whole line in one year... Nevertheless that was the entire job of the whole ****ing off-season.

Will Ferrell Locker Room GIF by Ben L

It is the Offensive Coordinators job to cover for and adjust the plays for the OL, period
Motion, chips, creative play calling, move the pocket, stretch with play action, so many options, and I have seen the same play call 90% of the time

We can't block a fvcking soul and they know it. Yes, that PI was bullshvt but did anyone think we'd actually get calls?

Back