What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs Nebraska Game Thread

Denver Broncos GIF by UCHealth

I realize this game is almost certainly over, but pulling the starters at this point is cowardly and dumb. Is Prime completely unaware of games like the 2003 Colts/Buccaneers game? Crazier **** than an 18 point comeback in the final 5 minutes have in fact happened before. Even when you're getting your ass kicked, you don't just give up and run out the clock.

1725764827759.png
1725764911049.png

I feel like Sanders is going to look at this and go, if there wasn't a pick 6 and we score at the goalline and we hit the short fg we are playing to win that game... thus we are right where we need to be!
NO, NO, NO, the what-ifs and if we would have and other validation of anything but garbage is not acceptable.

I realize this game is almost certainly over, but pulling the starters at this point is cowardly and dumb. Is Prime completely unaware of games like the 2003 Colts/Buccaneers game? Crazier **** than an 18 point comeback in the final 5 minutes have in fact happened before. Even when you're getting your ass kicked, you don't just give up and run out the clock.

View attachment 75625
View attachment 75626
I think Shedeur might be hurt.

I feel like Sanders is going to look at this and go, if there wasn't a pick 6 and we score at the goalline and we hit the short fg we are playing to win that game... thus we are right where we need to be!
This game should have been much more competitive in regards to the final score.

The offensive line in completely incapable of picking up stunts. Two weeks in a row. Stunts kill us.

I'm going to follow this up with Season 1 episode 1 of Sex and the City. Just to really rub it in.

Shedeur made some head scratching decisions in the 1Q. Those decisions ended up proving costly.

The right side of the OL needs additional or new bodies. They were horrible.

Defensive injuries were major. We got zero bounces. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. Ugly game

Let me guess, none of this is on Coach Prime, his personally-chosen coaches, and/or his amazing transfer class, which is supposed to be advanced at this stage.

Most head coaches have a scheme and/or philosophy to fall back on…what is Coach Prime’s!??

Coach Prime is an amazing ambassador for the Buffs, but he has no scheme and/or philosophy that I can recognize, besides highlighting his sons, which is admirable, but does jack **** for the Buffs after they leave!

He definitely has a tremendous way to go as far as being a good head coach IMO!

Last edited:
Back