What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official MBB Game Thread: UCLA sucks and CU will crush them! 2pm Sunday

Good win all around. I love beating blue blood programs that - on paper - should always be better than us. So much to be optimistic about the next couple years.

George shed a few tears during the pregame. Heart-warming.

Anyone listen to the KOA postgame? Talking about whether Miller will come back, Scott W says, 'it also will depend on what some other players do, like what Tyler Bey does? WTF?? Are there some kind of issues? He is a solid Buff with a great future

George shed a few tears during the pregame. Heart-warming.

Anyone listen to the KOA postgame? Talking about whether Miller will come back, Scott W says, 'it also will depend on what some other players do, like what Tyler Bey does? WTF?? Are there some kind of issues? He is a solid Buff with a great future
It's on 760. I just said "ok google, play 760 Denver am" and it worked.

Great win by the Buffs. Glad Wright is ok. We could still make an improbable run.

Kenpom predicted 16-14 for this team before conference play started. One more game left to beat that projection. Glad to see George and Dom played well in their last conference home game.

I'm really curious to see what college basketball will look like next year with everything that is happening.

Bummed I missed this one. Glad to see Dom go out with a big game. I feel like he was great this year and it was so easy to cheer for him. Good to see king score buckets again. Hope we can bring tat mojo to slc and Vegas!!

Why? We lose no bigs but add Big Gravy. Walton and Bey only going to improve. I don't see minutes for Miller .

First off, it doesn't necessarily mean a big. Could use a swingman to replace King's production or another ball handler to spell Kin. If Bey develops his handle and 3 point stroke, the King worries dissipate.

Second, we don't know what's up with Battey's health yet.

Lastly, Miller can bang. Siewert will never do that. Can't have enough bigs, and I don't see Kountz or Parquet playing, so minutes will be available.

First off, it doesn't necessarily mean a big. Could use a swingman to replace King's production or another ball handler to spell Kin. If Bey develops his handle and 3 point stroke, the King worries dissipate.

Second, we don't know what's up with Battey's health yet.

Lastly, Miller can bang. Siewert will never do that. Can't have enough bigs, and I don't see Kountz or Parquet playing, so minutes will be available.
Your original post sounded as though you thought we'd be in deep Doo with s big man if Miller doesn't return. I am more concerned with replacing 3pt production after King and Collier leave . We won't miss Miller, but we can always use a big man. I expect Walton to really improve

Your original post sounded as though you thought we'd be in deep Doo with s big man if Miller doesn't return. I am more concerned with replacing 3pt production after King and Collier leave . We won't miss Miller, but we can always use a big man. I expect Walton to really improve

Totally agree there. Nikolic and Kin have to step up big time. Walton has shown he can step out and make it, I'd like to see 1-2 attempts per game next year. Goes right back to Tad's inability to find a capable 2 guard. Dom was supposed to be our PG but never was able to take those reins, so was forced to become a 3pt threat to be relevant. And unless Brown has a major awakening, I don't see him becoming more than a minor role player in the backcourt.

Great game ... nerve-wracking at the end, but aren't most of our games of late?

And suhhhhhweeeeping the ****lans ... PRICELESS!!!

If I’m understanding the pairings - Looks like we’ve got ASU in the first round of the PAC12 tournament, unless Oregon collapses and we beat Utah. Not a bad draw.

Was busy yesterday, I’m proud this team beat UCLA. Weird year, 3-1 against Arizona/UCLA and beat two teams ranked in the top 10 (or was it 15? I forget) and yet we probably won’t make the tournament outside of a miracle finish.

Totally agree there. Nikolic and Kin have to step up big time. Walton has shown he can step out and make it, I'd like to see 1-2 attempts per game next year. Goes right back to Tad's inability to find a capable 2 guard. Dom was supposed to be our PG but never was able to take those reins, so was forced to become a 3pt threat to be relevant. And unless Brown has a major awakening, I don't see him becoming more than a minor role player in the backcourt.
Siewert, N. Wright and Schwartz should all be able to hit 3's with regularity next year. We should be fine. But frankly, I would like us to implement an offense where we don't have to rely on 3's as much as we do.

Siewert, N. Wright and Schwartz should all be able to hit 3's with regularity next year. We should be fine. But frankly, I would like us to implement an offense where we don't have to rely on 3's as much as we do.
I like seeing a post touch on just about every possession, but once that's been handled through an entry pass or dribble penetration the only 2 shots I want to see are 3 pointers or inside 6 feet. No mid-range shots unless wide open.

I like seeing a post touch on just about every possession, but once that's been handled through an entry pass or dribble penetration the only 2 shots I want to see are 3 pointers or inside 6 feet. No mid-range shots unless wide open.

Bey and Walton regularly get unguarded 15 foot looks. They need to knock those down. Bey's been doing so, Walton a bit less.

So frustrating this year to watch a big get the ball in the high post with the defender 3 feet off and instead of squaring up or driving they immediately look to kick it back out.

All still a learning experience.
Walton will be a lot better next year.
He will be prepared for those mid range looks.
His confidence will continue to rise and so will the Buffs

Back