What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Non-FBS Thread

D3 national championship game. Surprising to not see Mount Union or Wisconsin-Whitewater. Mount Union was tossed in the second round and Wisconsin-Whitewater was tossed the following round.

Harding runs the flexbone. Way hard to prepare for in one week.

Mines is gonna have to score and come away with turnovers.

D3 national championship game. Surprising to not see Mount Union or Wisconsin-Whitewater. Mount Union was tossed in the second round and Wisconsin-Whitewater was tossed the following round.
Haven’t been watching D3 much lately? North Central has been dominate for awhile and Mount Union hasn’t been close to what they used to be.

Have to give Harding credit for execution though.

Kinda feel like Mines can't afford to punt again in this game.

I was surprised they tried the kick. A hail Mary probably had just as good a chance for success as a dude who hasn't tried a FG in over year trying a 50 yarder.

I’m watching the Texas 5A state championship game and the commentators are light years better than the idiots doing the D2 game.

Just can't stop them. Even if Mines offense gets straightened out, I can't help but think that they're already too far behind.

I think they said Harding has 6th year seniors on their offensive line. That probably makes a difference.

Back