What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/15 - 10/19

Had a really stupid parlay this morning that I am going to lose because OU is apparently absolute trash
I wonder if OU fans are looking back and thinking that instead of entering into secret negotiations with and then joining the SEC, if they would have been much better off moving to the PAC-12.

Should have stayed in the Big 12. Would have been THE program.
Money wouldn't have been there. But if OU/UT hadn't joined the SEC, the B1G wouldn't have tried to match the arms race by going after USC/UCLA. OU + whomever they brought from the B12 would have driven a massive Pac-14(+) media deal with or without UT (B1G/SEC level with UT).

So much for that Nub frosh QB being the next Mahomes.
He is going to be good, but the wanking him off like he was gonna win every game was annoying as hell. Two road games and he has been rattled a lot. The home loaded schedule was good for him, but he is still a Freshman

With IU blowing Nebraska out I pulled up their schedule and they only game they might lose is at tOSU. They play both UW and Michigan but both at home and neither of those teams are that good.

I luv this sooo much!

I was a junior in high school the last time IU went to the Rose Bowl ... it's been that long since they were even more than just occasionally respectable.

With IU blowing Nebraska out I pulled up their schedule and they only game they might lose is at tOSU. They play both UW and Michigan but both at home and neither of those teams are that good.
I do not think the overall roster is actually that good and teams are running over them, so Michigan could likely run every single play and still beat them.

EDIT: For those who don't want to click through.

GaRdSFXXIAAvoUK

Back