What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/8 - 10/12

And it seemed like Iowa’s was the same.
UW has more total yards, more net passing yards 135-42, turnover differential is only one, and yet Iowa is ahead 2 scores.

I think they are just so boring that other teams fall asleep and wake up with a loss.

UW has more total yards, more net passing yards 135-42, turnover differential is only one, and yet Iowa is ahead 2 scores.

I think they are just so boring that other teams fall asleep and wake up with a loss.

Eh, that's a little misleading. UW had a long drive end with a blocked FG, and Iowa has had two short scoring drives because of a fumble recovery and a long punt return.

I've been watching longer than I thought because it's been much more entertaining than I expected.

Cocks doing God's work

giphy.webp

Super weird moment in the UW-Iowa game. FG attempt seemed to go directly above the upright, which would have made it no good. Ref directly underneath the upright paused and looked to the other ref, even though he's the only guy in the stadium who can definitively say if it is good or not. He finally signaled it as good. Iowa eventually challenged the ruling, only to have the refs say it wasn't reviewable - after reviewing it to see if it was reviewable.
That kicker for U-Dub sucks donkey balls. And he's obviously not the brightest bulb in the fixture since he's a "pinch between your cheek and gum" guy. Guess he hasn't heard that he's likely to lose his lower lip and jawbone to mouth cancer ... it ain't the 80s anymore, asshole.

The reactions from the Bama fans would be out of this world if they lost again this week.

They have all the resources, tradition, foundation of talent, etc. but the worst job in sports is following a legendary college football coach. Osborne managed to follow Devaney, trying to think of others who did it successfully.

From the moment Bear Bryant retired the Bama fans weren't happy until a couple years into Sabin's term. The coaches who followed Woody Hayes, Bo Schembechler, Darrell Royal, etc. all struggled to find acceptance.
Osborne would not survive in Lincoln today. I remember nubs fans wanting him gone in the late 70's when he could not beat Switzer at OU. Osborne considered taking the CU job before we hired Fairbanks.

That kicker for U-Dub sucks donkey balls. And he's obviously not the brightest bulb in the fixture since he's a "pinch between your cheek and gum" guy. Guess he hasn't heard that he's likely to lose his lower lip and jawbone to mouth cancer ... it ain't the 80s anymore, asshole.
Calm the **** down Mrs Lovejoy

1728759019580.png

Washington beats Michigan by 10.
Iowa leads Washington by 27.
Ohio State beat Iowa by 28.

The time zone thing is real, or the Big Game isn't going to be much of a game.

Milroe almost overthrows a wide open receiver for a touchdown, Joe Tessitore splooges all over the booth while praising Milroe.

Back