What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/21 - 11/25

You don’t even have to watch a close game if Kalen DeBoer is the head coach on the other side. His team is going to win - I don’t personally think Washington is all that talented on defense. Doesn’t matter - it’s almost preordained he will win any close game. 23-2 so far, 92% winning percentage. I think he’s the best game day coach in the country.

The one in the middle was the spy.
He was the spy.

After 2-3 seconds it is obvious that no receiver is going into the short zone. IIRC they were in a goal to go situation, no first down to pick up. If the QB runs you have 30 yards to tackle him in and once he is past the LOS the DBs can come up from deep and get him.

It would have been much more effective for that man to make a delayed rush and maybe not give the QB half a century to wait for a man to come open and lay him a pressure free throw.

I hate the rush 2 defenses in those situations. Most teams have a QB who with no pressure can find a receiver and hit him, give enough time and a receiver will come open.

I don't know the whole history of the Florida- Florida State rivalry, but that has to be at least one of the dumbest plays, if not the dumbest.

Survival Saturday for the top teams:
  • Georgia was in a dogfight vs GT in the first half
  • UW survived Wazzu at home
  • Bama Houdini'd Auburn on the road
  • FSU came from behind in the Swamp with their backup
Okay so maybe only a few top teams survived but Clemson, LSU, Okie Lite, and currently Kansas State in close ones. Louisville shat the bed but a relatively avoidant upset Saturday. I saw a previous stat floating on the web that the top 15 teams were 166-2 as 10-point favorites, so we haven't had many top heavy upsets this year. Would've been a helluva season to start the 12-team playoffs. Oh well.

Mad Season 9 GIF by The Office

(Football this weekend)

Cal

Mother ****ing Cal is going to be bowl eligible.

In the "vaunted" pac-12.

****ing Cal.
Congrats to them, extremely well coached and they brought back more that made a leap and made this team much better. Cal depth is probably the most surprising, outside of Ott, didn't really have any top level guys.

Back