What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/23-11/25

Is O'Korn Michigan's only healthy QB?

Apparently. Speight is out with a back injury and Peters was concussed last week and may not have passed the protocol. McCaffery's third son is being redshirted I believe.

Pretty crazy that michigan is 8-3 with really mediocre QB play and a younger squad. Nice to have a good coaching staff...

And we're tied...

Storm weathered and Ohio St. is starting to enforce their will on Meatchicken.

I know it's odd not to go with traditional unis in a rivalry games like this, but I find myself really liking these OSU unis - something like this would make a really nice road set for the Buffs - certainly better than the white helmet garbage.

I think Ohio State is actually a decent matchup for Wisconsin in the CCG. Offense isn’t anything special and their defense is a little suspect.

I know it's odd not to go with traditional unis in a rivalry games like this, but I find myself really liking these OSU unis - something like this would make a really nice road set for the Buffs - certainly better than the white helmet garbage.

I agree, but I don't get why OSU does alternates at all. Just like Bama, Michigan, USC, etc, they don't need to.

I agree, but I don't get why OSU does alternates at all. Just like Bama, Michigan, USC, etc, they don't need to.
Rivalry driven, I think. When Michigan went with the Jordan line for football, Ohio State introduced the LeBron line. There's a lot of oneupmanship between those schools.

Yeah ... Michigan wore those hideous all-maize unis in the first game of the season vs Florida, and I never want to see those again.

Man that was a massive hit, and unbelievable job by Mack to hold onto that. Big momentum play for the ****ing Buckeyes.

Michigan's not dead yet. Hell of an over-the-shoulder catch just now.

Norvell didn't do anything to hurt his resume today. 70-13 Memphis win over East Carolina. I'm really looking forward to that Memphis v UCF title game in the AAC. UCF rolled them 40-13 earlier this year, but I don't see that happening again.

Back