What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/29 - 9/2

Is this Idaho team as good as NDSU? I know they are also a strong FCS team but their offense is not as well organized as NDSU. I'm impressed by their defense though
They stuffed Oregon on a fake punt and then a 4th and short. Oregon is supposed to be a NC contender

UNLV laying one on Houston 24-0, Houston went in a 3.5 point favorite

Oregon only up 14-0 on FCS Idaho in the 3rd.

Fort Lewis actually kept it respectable (for them) losing at William Jewell 35-20.

UNC losing in the 4th 28-7

Strange weekend for the Mountain Worst. Hawaii beating B1G UCLA at the half while San Diego State is losing to Texas A&M Commerce, and FCS school and Utah State is down to Robert Morris, another FCS program.

Lewis & O'Neill had a very rough first half. Down 6-3 to Texas A&M Commerce (who?) with only 84 yards passing on 24 attempts.

I know that SDSU had personnel for a very different system and this is a very inexperienced QB, but this performance so far is inexcusable.

So I’m paying Comcast extra money for the sports tier with BTN and still don’t get the games with former P12 teams? They are running some puff piece meet Oregon feature instead of the game?

There is. Comcast chose not to put those four on the basic tier they're on with other cable providers. Affects all four now in the Big 10.

17-14 Ducks.
Right but should the game be getting blacked for me if I’m paying for BTN here in Denver? I have the channel they just don’t seem to be running the game.

Lewis & O'Neill had a very rough first half. Down 6-3 to Texas A&M Commerce (who?) with only 84 yards passing on 24 attempts.

I know that SDSU had personnel for a very different system and this is a very inexperienced QB, but this performance so far is inexcusable.
San Diego State is a weird situation.

With no NFL team they should be the team in a huge and wealthy market but very few people in San Diego seem to care. Of course if I lived in a place with that weather, those beaches, and the rest of the San Diego lifestyle I might not care much about football either.

Not really the thread for it but following up.

My kid, two days after surgery wondering when he can get back to running and doing continual fast walking laps around the floor of the hospital.

Probably going to send him home tomorrow. Think he is going to go stir crazy the next couple weeks until he can get back to training with his team.

Right but should the game be getting blacked for me if I’m paying for BTN here in Denver? I have the channel they just don’t seem to be running the game.
I think it affects the entire country, but its only those four teams.

San Diego State is a weird situation.

With no NFL team they should be the team in a huge and wealthy market but very few people in San Diego seem to care. Of course if I lived in a place with that weather, those beaches, and the rest of the San Diego lifestyle I might not care much about football either.

Other than USC when they're winning, there's never been much support for CFB on the west coast south of Oregon.

Back