What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/29 - 9/2

Whenever I heard this game being discussed it was about ND's inexperienced OL and A&M's talent on the DL. And they usually mentioned Riley Leonard's running ability and sure enought that has proven to be a big difference in this game tonight.

I think it affects the entire country, but its only those four teams.
Dumb…apparently Comcast doesn’t want to pay for extra games. Can apparently watch on the Fox Sports app but then can’t easily switch between games.

Are we going to get an “all bling no bang” article about Oregon?
I don't understand them being where they were preseason. I have a couple sets of friends who have Oklahoma season tickets, and one who is on staff. They weren't that heartbroken over Gabriel entering the portal, and that didn't change after the Alamo Bowl when Jackson Arnold threw three picks.

Oregon feels a team with a 10 win ceiling to me. They're not going to get the QB play they had the last two years-and that's a compliment to Bo Nix more than it is a shot at Dillon Gabriel.

It's hard to see ND not making the playoff now. Not to overreact to 1 game but just go look at their schedule and try to find a loss.

One positive for CSU today, going to make them a lot of money.

Every top 25 program in the country is going to want to add them to the OOC. Cream filled cupcake without scheduling an FCS.

Sheepnation has a shockingly small number of post actually about the game, Mostly doom, gloom, and accepting what can't be denied, they weren't even in the same game. A couple half-hearted attempts to explain how they might beat CU but not much conviction, or even hope.

It amazes me that program doesn't have more success with the resources they have and how well they have recruited recently.
Says Texas A&M, Texas, USC, and a bunch of other schools that have far more money than ultimate success. They lost to another school in Notre Dame that rarely lives up to expectations.

Back