What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/29 - 9/2

It's hard to see ND not making the playoff now. Not to overreact to 1 game but just go look at their schedule and try to find a loss.
I see four games that aren't going to be easy on it-

9/28 vs. Louisville-Jeff Brohm is pretty good at what he does, and he has a good college QB in Tyler Shough. I'm not sure what to make of them because they destroyed whatever cupcake they played today, but my guess is they can at least give ND a game.
10/19 at Georgia Tech-GT is 2-0. They looked awfully good tonight.
11/9 vs Florida State-I think Mike Norvell is a pretty good coach, and I don't think they're as average as they looked last week. No idea what that means, but I still think I needed to mention them here.
11/23 at USC-They won't be good, but they can score. Game's in LA.

Bronco will have them well coached. And a QB with high P4 talent if not for being 5'9" is a find for UNM. Depth is a problem and they wore down last week, so I expect UA to eventually pull away a bit.
Yeah, Bronco was a home run hire for them. Just didn’t expect them to look like this so quickly.

wyoming making asu look good
Wyoming coaches made a horrible mistake picking their starter. There a better options on that roster that performed better in camp. Straight from a source in the program.

The narrative of "severely overrated" Notre Dame is outdated.

Unfortunately I have to agree with that. It's been a while since they've had a bad season - I think BK had a 3-9 season mixed in there during his tenure but that's it. At the same time they haven't been competitive when they reached the BCS title game or the CFP. But they have been there 3 times. I don't expect this year to be much different, maybe 1 win for them in the CFP.

Please tell me you grouping A&M with USC is a joke. Please.
Only from a standpoint that both have major resources available and don't live up to those resources. A&M falls short, USC falls apart.

And your Notre Dame comment hits point. Notre Dame has talent. They will be good enough to get their fans again believing that they can win the NC, then they will fall short. They will be much closer than a lot of others but still in the end fall short.

Agree. They’re good. Not natty good but they’ll make noise in the CFP.

Noise as in maybe 1 win. Although if they're a 5-seed they could get a 2nd-round matchup against a good-but-not-great ACC or Big 12 champ which could mean a very winnable 2nd round game too. Dammit!

Can’t wait for the articles that excuse Oregon’s performance because of week 1 and looking ahead.

And it’s even better because they are a top 10 team and will get more pandering than unranked CU simply because people love to hate.

Sport Fuck Them GIF by UFC

Back