What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/29 - 9/2

Rutgers looked like the doormat of Big for most of the game. Got to hand it to Murray's new coach calling an onside to start the game against Mizzou. Western Kentucky hanging with NC State was entertaining.

Was planning to spend all night getting back into college football.

Instead just caught pieces of the Buffs and nothing else as my son had his appendix ruptured so I am spending the night at the hospital post-surgery. Thankful for DVR.
Surgery last night. Used the scope.

Doing well today, eating normal diet, up and walking around the floor, drinking enough liquids that they have discontinued the saline IV.

Some discomfort at the surgery site but overall doing well. They will keep him in until at least Sunday so they can blast him with anti-biotics.

He's in Children's Hospital Colorado Springs. Can say that all of the hospital staff we have dealt with have been excellent, hard working, truly concerned about his recovery and his comfort.

Doing well today, eating normal diet, up and walking around the floor, drinking enough liquids that they have discontinued the saline IV.

Some discomfort at the surgery site but overall doing well. They will keep him in until at least Sunday so they can blast him with anti-biotics.

He's in Children's Hospital Colorado Springs. Can say that all of the hospital staff we have dealt with have been excellent, hard working, truly concerned about his recovery and his comfort.
Glad he’s doing well

Bad fan imo

Mtn, that's great that your son is doing well.

Michigan State trying to hang on against FAU, up 6 with 3 minutes left

Wait. Am I supposed to be rooting for TCU?
For years Stanford was my son’s top dream school. But I told him I couldn’t root for them since we were in the same conference.
He’s a senior, applying to college right now - he told me he’s no longer interested in Stanford, but has TCU and TT as safeties. Last night I told him I had to root for Stanford since TCU is our conference now. We was like “Bro!!”

For years Stanford was my son’s top dream school. But I told him I couldn’t root for them since we were in the same conference.
He’s a senior, applying to college right now - he told me he’s no longer interested in Stanford, but has TCU and TT as safeties. Last night I told him I had to root for Stanford since TCU is our conference now. We was like “Bro!!”
Somehow one of these schools isn't quite like the others

This is a really good slate of Week 1 games, especially the first 2/3 of the day.

Even with Klatt on the broadcast, I can’t even watch/listen to their games. Johnson is sh!t and their support team is just awful.
Also, Klatt totally missed the Safety clapping to initiate the early snap. Poor job.

As an Hog fan by proxy and with CU playing UCF…I approve this message.

He looked baaaaad. There was one pick he threw rolling out to the right where he just threw it straight to the slot corner dropping into the flat.

No idea how this guy took offense that Shedeur was the best QB in the conference. He’s nowhere close.

Even with Klatt on the broadcast, I can’t even watch/listen to their games. Johnson is sh!t and their support team is just awful.
Also, Klatt totally missed the Safety clapping to initiate the early snap. Poor job.
Gus Johnson's voice triggers memories of hearing my own voice in a recording when I hurt puberty.

You don’t like Gus?? I think he’s hilarious.
breaking bad GIF

Back