What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/29 - 9/2

Klatt (and I think a lot of former Buffs players) have a lot of respect for Nebraska. They were the measuring stick. Hate, sure. But beating them meant something more when they were elite all those years.

Klatt (and I think a lot of former Buffs players) have a lot of respect for Nebraska. They were the measuring stick. Hate, sure. But beating them meant something more when they were elite all those years.
Also, they may actually have a defense worthy of the blackshirts this year.

A win at Nebraska is going to mean a lot this year. That's a very solid team that finally has caught a break on the Big10 schedule.

A win at Nebraska is going to mean a lot this year. That's a very solid team that finally has caught a break on the Big10 schedule.
They still do not have premier corners still, gonna get beat in the back end

Agree, but a true freshman QB might be the great equalizer for them.

Lol cut the man some slack, he has a job to do.

FOX is going to be hyping every B10 team all season.
He’s been saying whoever win the CU/NU game is poised for a run and that it’s huge for their respective conferences.

As far as the matchup goes, its strength on strength for sure but I like how our defense matches up against their offense, especially with a True Freshman QB who isn’t a runner.

IMO, the key will be getting the ball out of Shedeur’s hands quickly to neutralize their DL

He’s been saying whoever win the CU/NU game is poised for a run and that it’s huge for their respective conferences.

As far as the matchup goes, its strength on strength for sure but I like how our defense matches up against their offense, especially with a True Freshman QB who isn’t a runner.

IMO, the key will be getting the ball out of Shedeur’s hands quickly to neutralize their DL

Also, need to find a way to run the damn ball. Some draw plays will also hinder that pass rush getting home.

TE is a great weapon when two good teams play each other.

Unfortunately we have not had such weapon for a long long time.

Kind of loving that a lot of the chunk plays by UGA have been from transfers. Dabo has got to be catching hell on Clemson message boards. 😂

Last edited:
Ok State vs. SDSU......announcer is talking up 3-3-5 risks for OSU D, then OSU lines up 4 DL, 4 LB;s and intercepts a pass from SDSU

hooray announcers, media guys making it all work for the rest of us!!!

In no way, shape or form should Kyron Drones be allowed anywhere within 500 miles of Boulder. Just glad his stink didn’t rub off on SS2.

I’d like to see some under center runs. I get it’s hard to take the ball out of 2s hands and make him go away from Shotgun, but they aren’t going to run the ball consistently well out of 4 wide sets.
Hey, I’m leading the country with Akron running the ball out of 4 wide in my online dynasty.

Back