What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/29 - 9/2

You don’t like Gus?? I think he’s hilarious.
Cover Ears Please Stop GIF by Travis

Anyone being overly critical of our offense needs to scroll through the games this morning. There are some terrible offenses and terrible play callers out there. Holy hell.

Both HC in this PSU v WVU are just feeding into the emotional lack of execution of their teams.

WVU. 1st quarter, 4th and 1 at the 15 or whatever just kick the FG. Take the damn points.

PSU, beginning of the 2nd quarter, long TD, just kick the PAT.

What the hell are we doing?

Whoever said they want kyron drones to transfer to CU next year, no thanks. Not impressive at all.
I was just about to comment on him. I do think he’s being hamstrung a bit by a clueless coaching staff. Man, Va Tech has really fallen off. They might win 5 this year.

I think it's been great defense so far, plus neither of these teams has any elite playmakers on offense.
Well, yeah. The flip side to ****ty offense is great defense, but I just see two offenses that are sinking and dunking horizontally against extremely athletic defenses.

These are supposed to be ACC1 and SEC1 and neither have elite playmakers on offense??

Whoever said they want kyron drones to transfer to CU next year, no thanks. Not impressive at all.
He trains with Shedeur and has a relationship with CP I believe which is why anyone has really brought him up as a transfer target, IMO.

If Shedeur has the season he should, they should have their pick of transfer QBs next year, assuming they have competitive NIL for it

Watching the Clemson vs Georgia game. GA defense has their MLB 8 yards behind the line of scrimmage after the ball is snapped, stopping cross patterns, TE's and RB's coming across for dump off-site. So simple, basic placement of LB's. It is astonishing Hart doesn't understand JV level basics of where to place his players.

Watching the Clemson vs Georgia game. GA defense has their MLB 8 yards behind the line of scrimmage after the ball is snapped, stopping cross patterns, TE's and RB's coming across for dump off-site. So simple, basic placement of LB's. It is astonishing Hart doesn't understand JV level basics of where to place his players.
Probably why Hart is being silently replaced.

Well, yeah. The flip side to ****ty offense is great defense, but I just see two offenses that are sinking and dunking horizontally against extremely athletic defenses.

These are supposed to be ACC1 and SEC1 and neither have elite playmakers on offense??

The biggest dropoff with Clemson is their talent at WR like they had during their dominant run. They also had Etienne at RB. And during Georgia's run they've done it mostly with a dominant defense with the the exception of Bowers.

Vandy is boat racing VT. 17-0. WTF @hokiehead ?!?!

VT has been getting quite a bit of hype as a possible ACC contender this year but so far it sounds like they're following the same trend as the other ACC contenders, getting off to a slow start. Needless to say this would be a bad loss and they still have a decent Rutgers team in the non-con schedule

He trains with Shedeur and has a relationship with CP I believe which is why anyone has really brought him up as a transfer target, IMO.

If Shedeur has the season he should, they should have their pick of transfer QBs next year, assuming they have competitive NIL for it
Just gotta hope the crop of talent is better than this year’s group. The best two options were a dude that got pushed out by the younger guy (Will Howard) and a guy who I think is severely overrated but will do well because of the system (Dillon Gabriel)

This feels like two very evenly matched teams but Beck >>> Klubnik.

Back