What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/29 - 9/2

sad bart simpson GIF

Either FSU's DL was way overrated, or GT and BC have top 10 OLs.

acc teams getting pantsed is good.

ugly ass b12 can pick up Clemson and florida state and miami and that should help with the dollar disparity.

lose lose lose and then come to us.

uconn? no thank you.

DJU makes just enough throws to make coaches and others think he is the answer but he consistently makes enough bad plays to kill his teams chances to win.

BC scores here (even a FG) and a lot of FSU players will pack it in, for the game and maybe the season.

Lord, I know that I spend too much time in the Irreligious Fun thread, and also a fair amount of time mocking organized religion. But I acknowledge that organized religion does provide a pathway to a deeper spirituality for those willing to open their hearts and minds. Anyway, please let our pass rush look like BC's this coming Saturday.

Just signed up for Hulu and saw that my alma mater, the mighty Northern Illinois Huskies, will be playing at Notre Dame this week. Prayers appreciated. Also saw that they will be playing at Colorado sometime in the future. They beat Nebraska in 2017.

Back