What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/29 - 9/2

That's not something I'd emphasize. On the other hand, Florida isn't a top SEC team this year. The point isn't to disparage the SEC (lots of good to very good teams and probably 2 or 3 pretty great ones). The point is only that this weekend avoids a narrative of it being a season of SEC dominance. If aTm and LSU had won - especially if UT wins vs Michigan - we'd have been hearing that the SEC deserved 6 or 7 teams in the playoffs and it would have probably been the correct take.
True, but I don't know how we can make takes on anybody outside of the teams who played in week 0. Florida State's in a 14-0 hole, and BC has held them to back to back 3 and outs to start this game. Georgia Tech OTOH I'm thinking might be pretty good-they spanked Georgia State. Is it too early to think the Jackets might be a contender in that league and Florida State might take a fairly significant step back?

Dude get this bum off the field. DJU is not and never has been a starter at this level.
Brock Glenn (who started a couple of games for FSU last year) is still there. Doesn't Norvell have to go to him at some point tonight? They look lost offensively right now.

I’m loving this. Wish we were not going out to dinner in 45 minutes.

He's still in the game, but if they can't put this in the endzone........you gotta play Glenn.

Even in this new 12 team era......I don't see how you get around 0-2 if you're Florida State.
1st and Goal and three plays with receivers wide open for the TD and they end up with a FG.

I don't know what they promised him to get him there but if they don't break that promise soon this season will be done.

No way that BC has as good of players as FSU but the QB is killing them.

FSU…

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Wow, I know FSU was looking for a spark, but that 4th down call was pure idiocy.
Looking for a spark, instead burned themselves down.

Not only does BC have a lead they look to be playing with more energy. FSU needs to get their heads back in the game or it will be over soon.

And then they look at the guy taking snaps and realize that getting anything good is going to be an uphill battle.

Back