What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Nov 26th-28th

fify

Cal is a program that should be better than it is.

The administration gives them a lot of leeway in terms of getting players in and they have alumni with money.

They get a few up years but more often seem to sink.

The leeway argument has not been true for at least five years.

Is Oregon State pretty decent or is Oregon just not that great? Have honestly felt like they’ve been pretty equal, despite the score

Is Oregon State pretty decent or is Oregon just not that great? Have honestly felt like they’ve been pretty equal, despite the score

I don't think Oregon is all that great this year. They had to replace a top 5 pick at QB and their whole OL. WSU took them into the 4th quarter and UCLA beats them or takes them to OT if not for a dropped pass. They should be a CFP contender the next couple of years and will have a chance to prove it with games at tOSU next year and Georgia the following year.

It’s a rivalry game and they can be weird but the beavs simply aren’t good. Oregon is really screwing this up

I've been flipping back and forth between Civil War (I grew up in Oregon) and the CU game.

How did OSU score 2 touchdowns in the last couple of minutes?

Back