What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Nov 26th-28th

They won't fall back to the pack. We need to target ASU and UCLA to move up.
Not until we crush them. Too many resources for the foreseeable future. But them being closer to the pack is still a help. Good job OSU.

They won't fall back to the pack. We need to target ASU and UCLA to move up.

If we beat ASU this year, we would have won 4 out of the last 5 against Stripper State. The UCLA series has been competitive since 2014. I'd say we are closer to taking the next step up to face USC & Utah.

The issues with Oregon are not explained by the loss of Sewell and a couple DBs. They are just not a great team like people thought they had the potential to be this year.
Washington looks way better than both USC and Oregon to me. We will find out a lot about them today against Utah, especially being Utah’s second game.

The issues with Oregon are not explained by the loss of Sewell and a couple DBs. They are just not a great team like people thought they had the potential to be this year.

The loss of the DBs is definitely part of the problem though. Does not explain close to everything, but it really has affected that defense.

The loss of the DBs is definitely part of the problem though. Does not explain close to everything, but it really has affected that defense.
It has but they did get Lenoir back and it doesn’t explain a horrible run defense and pretty average offense all around. QB play is JAGy, and OL is mediocre. For the amount of talent they have recruited there, they should be better, IMO, but I do acknowledge they were hit hard

It has but they did get Lenoir back and it doesn’t explain a horrible run defense and pretty average offense all around. QB play is JAGy, and OL is mediocre. For the amount of talent they have recruited there, they should be better, IMO, but I do acknowledge they were hit hard

Just really hard to read the conference this year.

The opt outs are part of it especially at DB but they were a very young and inexperienced team coming into the season so they were probably a year away anyway

That’s fine and explains OL and QB play I mentioned, but those numbers aren’t that low on defense. Besides, the way Oregon recruits are we really making excuses for how young they are at a few spots?

That’s fine and explains OL and QB play I mentioned, but those numbers aren’t that low on defense. Besides, the way Oregon recruits are we really making excuses for how young they are at a few spots?

Yes but as Schwartz points out the bulk of those starts are at only 3 positions on defense. And also as he said, it's going to be up and down when you have a young team even if you have good players.

Yes but as Schwartz points out the bulk of those starts are at only 3 positions on defense. And also as he said, it's going to be up and down when you have a young team even if you have good players.
I’m not saying they should be a top 5 team, but they don’t even really look like a top 25 team. How many times last night did the announcers say something like “Obviously the talent disparity between these two programs is massive...”

Back