What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Nov 26th-28th

Trask not doing much for Heisman hopes, so far. Jones could take a clear lead today.

That’s fine and explains OL and QB play I mentioned, but those numbers aren’t that low on defense. Besides, the way Oregon recruits are we really making excuses for how young they are at a few spots?
This is Cristobal's fourth year in charge of the program, not his first or second.

I understand the opt-puts but like you say with the way they recruit there is no excuse for not having some developed depth at at least some of those positions.

I wonder if Clark Lea will leave ND to coach his alum mater, if so, Vandy should be all over him.

Serious question--and maybe there is a thread somewhere about this.

What happened to Jim Harbaugh?

Dude was amazing at Stanford.

Took the 49'ers to a Superbowl.

Gets hired at the winningest college football program in history and tanks.

How does this happen?

EDIT: This question was in response to watching the PSU/MU game. I didn't see the posts above mine when I wrote it.

Michigan about to give PSU their first win

Harbaugh's toast at Michigan. Lose to Indiana (a good team) Sparty (not a good team) get boatraced by Wiscy (a good team) ... and then lose to an 0-5 Pedo State team is unacceptable. I have no idea why it's happened given his past success elsewhere ... but his overall record and his record this season is unacceptable at Michigan. The question is who they replace him with?

Oh man, what a rough way for Rex Culpepper to end the game for Syracuse. Down 7 with no timeouts left and 24 seconds left, on 3rd and goal he takes a sack and then they scramble to the line and get the snap off and Culpepper spikes the ball. Ugh

Harbaugh's toast at Michigan. Lose to Indiana (a good team) Sparty (not a good team) get boatraced by Wiscy (a good team) ... and then lose to an 0-5 Pedo State team is unacceptable. I have no idea why it's happened given his past success elsewhere ... but his overall record and his record this season is unacceptable at Michigan. The question is who they replace him with?

I don't think Harbaugh gets fired. He may leave on his own but I just don't think they'll fire him.

I actually think he will be back for another year.

I don't think Harbaugh gets fired. He may leave on his own but I just don't think they'll fire him.

I actually think he will be back for another year.
The boosters haven't been happy for a while, this isn't what they expected when they hired him.

@Duff Man is correct in that the job isn't as good as it might seem from the outside but it they don't lack for money and that fan base is used to the idea that they should be winning a lot more than they are now.

With all that though I agree he will probably get another year if he wants it. A lot of coaches may get somewhat of a pass on this season because of the C-19 situation.

Uncle Ken though is right Before Michigan Harbaugh had a lot of success, Would expect that he will have opportunities at both the college and pro level if he wants them, and considering how things are going in Ann Arbor hard to imagine he wouldn't listen

The boosters haven't been happy for a while, this isn't what they expected when they hired him.

@Duff Man is correct in that the job isn't as good as it might seem from the outside but it they don't lack for money and that fan base is used to the idea that they should be winning a lot more than they are now.

With all that though I agree he will probably get another year if he wants it. A lot of coaches may get somewhat of a pass on this season because of the C-19 situation.

Uncle Ken though is right Before Michigan Harbaugh had a lot of success, Would expect that he will have opportunities at both the college and pro level if he wants them, and considering how things are going in Ann Arbor hard to imagine he wouldn't listen

Harbaugh has done very well at Michigan relative to what they did under the previous 2 coaches, the problem is that he has struggled in his biggest games and hasn't been able to even make the B1G CG. This year aside of course

Miss State scores a TD with six seconds before halftime. Ole Miss up 21-14. Second half could be Egg-ellent!

Back