What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC12 tournament status

With an exposure that size, it would be a devastating hit to even the biggest insurer (I work for Liberty Mutual, in the division that sells that type of specialty coverage.) That said, that risk is likely underwritten by a consortium of insurers and its also re-insured.
Sure. Just don’t feel terribly since I am sure the premiums collected + offshore re-ins appreciation have to be greater than the payout. Yes, $900mm payouts suck.

With an exposure that size, it would be a devastating hit to even the biggest insurer (I work for Liberty Mutual, in the division that sells that type of specialty coverage.) That said, that risk is likely underwritten by a consortium of insurers and its also re-insured.
Do you know Limu Emu and Doug? If so, beat them hell out of them with that damn key. :D

Also I just want to be the first person to say I am 100% sure North Dakota State were getting to the sweets! 100% sure! Just try to prove that wrong!
And I want to confirm that I have from a reliable but anonymous source that the Buffs were going to be given a #2 seed because they beat Dayton and because the selection committee is so impressed at how clean Tad’s program is.

Back