What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Prime is Polarizing

A cake taking post of stupidity. LA is one of the most influential cities in the entire world.
Prime is the king of Boulder. He's the biggest thing around. He wouldn't have the same power in LA as he does in Colorado. He'd be a big name, but he would also be surrounded by a ton of other distractions that would take away from Prime. Also, USC probably wouln't give him the same autonomoy that he has in Boulder. Prime has a great plan, but I don't think he'd be able to execute it the way he wants at a lot of other schools. He's landed at the perfect place.

Prime is the king of Boulder. He's the biggest thing around. He wouldn't have the same power in LA as he does in Colorado. He'd be a big name, but he would also be surrounded by a ton of other distractions that would take away from Prime. Also, USC probably wouln't give him the same autonomoy that he has in Boulder. Prime has a great plan, but I don't think he'd be able to execute it the way he wants at a lot of other schools. He's landed at the perfect place.
That's total nonsense. He had huge power at Jackson State. He'd be a media god in LA, and maybe even put forth a winning team.

1721794455569.png

That's total nonsense. He had huge power at Jackson State. He'd be a media god in LA, and maybe even put forth a winning team.

View attachment 73986
Quit with the fukking record
That was a massive improvement
They win 8-10 games this year while USC wins only 6 or 7, then is it still a great job?
2 NFL Teams
2 NBA Teams
2 CFB Teams
2 MLS Teams
2 NHL Teams
2 MLB Teams
King of that market? BS
He runs Colorado, he is building an amazing brand, and controls everything. I believe that the bigger boosters are all in, including outsider Robert Smith.
Colorado will match pay, will get creative on revenue/profit sharing.
Entertainment has been spread out all over the country and world.

Quit with the fukking record
That was a massive improvement
They win 8-10 games this year while USC wins only 6 or 7, then is it still a great job?
2 NFL Teams
2 NBA Teams
2 CFB Teams
2 MLS Teams
2 NHL Teams
2 MLB Teams
King of that market? BS
He runs Colorado, he is building an amazing brand, and controls everything. I believe that the bigger boosters are all in, including outsider Robert Smith.
Colorado will match pay, will get creative on revenue/profit sharing.
Entertainment has been spread out all over the country and world.
You are just making **** up.

It is amazing the stuff that gets traction nationally with Prime.

The next one will be that players were found running a cockfighting ring at the Trumbo fountain
Football can't start soon enough. These stories are so tired and the best way to combat them is good football.

- Players fighting is probably way more common in that sort of high testosterone environment than most people assume.

- Gambling debt might sound excessive but with the money that's been pouring into those locker rooms due to NIL is probably not a lot.

- Dudes posing and allegedly threatening minors with guns is the one I have an issue with. Guns should be kept away from the program, nothing good will come of it.

Jordan Seaton and Washington flighting? I have to admit this guy is pretty creative
I stopped reading it after I read that story in particular.

Agree with Jens' take-but I'd go farther. I don't think that fight actually happened. Washington (who I didn't know was still here-heard somewhere he was going to enter the portal right after Sean Lewis left....he followed SL from Kent State) entered the portal like within days of Seaton getting here.

- Players fighting is probably way more common in that sort of high testosterone environment than most people assume.

- Gambling debt might sound excessive but with the money that's been pouring into those locker rooms due to NIL is probably not a lot.

- Dudes posing and allegedly threatening minors with guns is the one I have an issue with. Guns should be kept away from the program, nothing good will come of it.
It wasn't players fighting. It was the coaching staff Bullying Seaton into fighting Washington.

You're just moving forward assuming this is all true? Take a beat and relax because it's all bullsh!t.

I love doing some quick cyberstalking of all the fools who just dive into the comments throwing around "thug" and "hustler" and "that totally fits his personality".
All male
All white
All wear hats
All have trucks
All fvckin dumb as a fence post

I love doing some quick cyberstalking of all the fools who just dive into the comments throwing around "thug" and "hustler" and "that totally fits his personality".
All male
All white
All wear hats
All have trucks
All fvckin dumb as a fence post
Damn. I'm a white, male who sometimes/often wears a hat and drives a Silverado. Some on this board may also say I'm dumb as a fence post.

It is amazing the stuff that gets traction nationally with Prime.

The next one will be that players were found running a cockfighting ring at the Trumbo fountain
It's only big news if said cockfighting ring did not involve chickens - I will see myself out

Back