What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Prime is Polarizing

There’s also this weird narrative that him pushing back means he’s thin skinned. The man is the best CB of all time who spent 15 years in media after his playing career. None of this is thin-skinned. It’s a man with leverage pushing back against an institution of people who have had free reign to build up and destroy careers in sports based on outlandish opinions

There’s also this weird narrative that him pushing back means he’s thin skinned. The man is the best CB of all time who spent 15 years in media after his playing career. None of this is thin-skinned. It’s a man with leverage pushing back against an institution of people who have had free reign to build up and destroy careers in sports based on outlandish opinions
He also has an inherent duty to protect his players...**** these media bitches.

Last edited:
Lions don't pay attention to what lambs say, but they also don't have to like the bleating as background noise

I had "Get Up" on up at work because they were gonna discuss Prime and that fvcking idiot reporter. Of course, they had on Finebaum, can't stand that fvcking bald clown. Also had Schefty, Woody, and Orlovsky. Finebaum was critical, of course. Schefty and Woody weren't exactly critical just didn't understand why Prime and the University made it public he wasn't gonna answer shvthead. Orlovsky did none of that, he had Prime's back completely from what I saw.

I had "Get Up" on up at work because they were gonna discuss Prime and that fvcking idiot reporter. Of course, they had on Finebaum, can't stand that fvcking bald clown. Also had Schefty, Woody, and Orlovsky. Finebaum was critical, of course. Schefty and Woody weren't exactly critical just didn't understand why Prime and the University made it public he wasn't gonna answer shvthead. Orlovsky did none of that, he had Prime's back completely from what I saw.
It's always the guys that never played that go after CP, for some reason.

It's always the guys that never played that go after CP, for some reason.
Also, the DP made it public, not CU. My guess is the DP requested to know what CU's intentions were going forward with Keeler and they responded. The DP probably did so already knowing the answer just so they could make it public.

Also, the DP made it public, not CU. My guess is the DP requested to know what CU's intentions were going forward with Keeler and they responded. The DP probably did so already knowing the answer just so they could make it public.
Tell you the truth, I don't think it would've mattered how it was handled or not handled anyway. Pretty sure he would've been damned if he did, damned if he didn't no matter what he said.

The Athletic wrote an article on it. Dumbass fans in the comments STILL Somehow found a way to hate on it.

- "He's encouraging children out of wedlock"
- "PR Stunt"
- my personal favorite "What about the children of kids he cut from the team"
- "It's a credit union, not a bank" LOL
😂
Prime would catch hate for participating in Make A Wish. The haters are so over the top you can only laugh at them. It's going to be so fun to drink their tears.

Last edited:
They put the coaches in 8 tiers. CP is in tier 6 with the likes of Butch Jones, Mike MacIntyre, Jim McElwain, Jim Mora and Jay Norvell. 🤦🏽‍♂️

I think "best coach" would need some definition. Are they talking coaching X's and O's, game management and ability to understand the rules and leverage them quickly in game? Or are they talking in general to include building and maintaining a program, recruiting, leadership, etc... If it is the former, I think the jury is still out on CP, this year should tell us a lot. If it refers to the ladder, no way he is in tier 6 with those coaches.

I think "best coach" would need some definition. Are they talking coaching X's and O's, game management and ability to understand the rules and leverage them quickly in game? Or are they talking in general to include building and maintaining a program, recruiting, leadership, etc... If it is the former, I think the jury is still out on CP, this year should tell us a lot. If it refers to the ladder, no way he is in tier 6 with those coaches.
The ladder?

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

They put the coaches in 8 tiers. CP is in tier 6 with the likes of Butch Jones, Mike MacIntyre, Jim McElwain, Jim Mora and Jay Norvell. 🤦🏽‍♂️

I was actually ok with this ranking at this point in Prime's tenure. And the writers both provided good reasoning saying he could be higher but they want to see it first. Prime has shown he can recruit whether it's FCS or FBS. He hasn't yet shown he can produce a winning season at the FBS level.

The Athletic wrote an article on it. Dumbass fans in the comments STILL Somehow found a way to hate on it.

- "He's encouraging children out of wedlock"
- "PR Stunt"
- my personal favorite "What about the children of kids he cut from the team"
- "It's a credit union, not a bank" LOL
I posted a quick tweet thanking Elevations for supporting the community and kids.

One of the responses was that the parents will probably spend the money on drugs and jewelry. WTF is wrong with people? SMFH

I posted a quick tweet thanking Elevations for supporting the community and kids.

One of the responses was that the parents will probably spend the money on drugs and jewelry. WTF is wrong with people? SMFH
It's really not unique to Prime, tbh. Twitter is a complete cesspool. Polis can't even say he likes CSU's uniforms without being attacked on every front, even his sexuality.

The Sun rises and sets everyday.

Water is wet.

Douchebag media member doesn't like being called out for being a douchebag media member......

Mario Cristobal in tier 3 is uncomprehensibly stupid.

Back