What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Prime is Polarizing

Georgia techs biggest football donor graduated from Valdosta State.

drooling GIF

Let's just shoot the breeze over a beer at half time of a hoops game. You can give me all the grief you want regarding my speaking direct to my face.
You know how sometimes tone is lost in writing.

I'm pretty sure that Hokie's post means, "I'd love to meet you in person. Let's grab a beer."

Most people would read it as "SAY IT TO MY FACE, mother****er! I DARE YOU."

Not even in your fast food days?
not even.

this discussion did make me recall that three founding members of Widespread Panic met at UGA. I know little about the university's academics, but I guess they're music program is solid.

You know how sometimes tone is lost in writing.

I'm pretty sure that Hokie's post means, "I'd love to meet you in person. Let's grab a beer."

Most people would read it as "SAY IT TO MY FACE, mother****er! I DARE YOU."
Unless you emoji the heck out of your post, its extremely hard to understand tone in any short writing (like twitter). I can't tell you how many times my parents text each other and completely miss the sarcasm and tone (80 year old people should not text anyway... stick with what you grew up with... like speaking to people and if they need to broadcast it to their friends, well, use a megaphone)..

Unless you emoji the heck out of your post, its extremely hard to understand tone in any short writing (like twitter). I can't tell you how many times my parents text each other and completely miss the sarcasm and tone.
my cost of learning that lesson was much more expensive as it involved a work email chain with at least eight colleagues on it.

not even.

this discussion did make me recall that three founding members of Widespread Panic met at UGA. I know little about the university's academics, but I guess they're music program is solid.

Athens is up there on the list of surprising music hubs: REM, B-52s, Panic, Of Montreal, Phosphorescent...I think a few members of the Black Crowes met there before moving to Atlanta too

I've known and dated a few Bulldogs, don't have a strong opinion on their smarts one way or another

Athens is up there on the list of surprising music hubs: REM, B-52s, Panic, Of Montreal, Phosphorescent...I think a few members of the Black Crowes met there before moving to Atlanta too

I've known and dated a few Bulldogs, don't have a strong opinion on their smarts one way or another

uga gals were next level back in the day. always looking their best. the problem was all the Mrs. Degree seekers. one had to be very careful one didn't leave athens with more baggage than intended.

it has probably evolved.

uga gals were next level back in the day. always looking their best. the problem was all the Mrs. Degree seekers. one had to be very careful one didn't leave athens with more baggage than intended.

it has probably evolved.
I got force matched with one of those at CU by Assistant Marine Office Instructor for the Marines Ball. I ran the other direction immediately afterwards.

Back