What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Football News

Chiv wasn't hired to do special teams, nothing to take away. I thinks Chiv is plenty busy as it is.
giphy.gif

McCartney is such an impressive young man. I wish him well on the path to M.D. .

The late safety addition makes even more sense with Evan gone. Could probably even use another.

Four RS guys have a shot at an OL start? I really hope that means the staff has some aces up their collective sleeves and what we saw last year at OL was the holding pattern before the breakout year for that unit.

Gonna be a battle at RB this fall. carr, Lindsay, adkins, Bish, Dino.

Ideally, the line up is 1a Bish and 1b Adkins/Gordon depending on health with Carr/Lindsay/Lee splitting the "Scat back" role depending on situation. At least at it looks right now. Lindsay could also be considered 1b also due to his running style.

Ideally, the line up is 1a Bish and 1b Adkins/Gordon depending on health with Carr/Lindsay/Lee splitting the "Scat back" role depending on situation. At least at it looks right now. Lindsay could also be considered 1b also due to his running style.
I'd say the adkins love is too strong here and that Lindsay should absolutely be 1a/b, but I am intrigued by Dino getting into the mix. I think the scatback is going to be those guys that are very versatile and can line up at WR. "Space" players.

1a/b contenders: Lindsay/Bish/Dino/Adkins/Carr/. Scatback: Lee/Julmisse

Forgot about Julmisse. That kid is going to be a player too. Damn. Lots of talent at RB.
Wouldn't you think this potentially forces them to RS Julmisse? Obviously, if he comes in and is clearly a top 3-4 option, they can't, but there is such a log jam with only so many touches to go around.

I really wanna see Julmisse on returns. Feels like he could make an immediate impact there.

Back