What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game - April 22, 2023 - LIVE ON ESPN

That's going to be a nice welcoming to Coach Prime from the fans, he is going to love it.

for more context on a 30k draw for the spring game:
  • Senior Day vs #14 Utah last year drew 33k (a NAMED rivalry game!!!!)
  • our road game at OSU last year drew 28k
  • road game at AFA drew 34k

it's fairly amazing what's going on here.

I am planning on having a tailgate. In years past, they wouldn’t let us set up at our regular spot for the Spring Game. No word yet on what the set up will be this year. I’ll post something once I know.
Dance Dancing GIF

Maybe ESPN will put our actual games on the main network if we move to the Big 12, rather than relegating most B12 content to ESPN2, ESPNU and ESPN+

Mentioned above, but I like how this tweet frames it.

Agree, this is an awesome way to frame this message. Don’t you wonder how this went down. Did we talk to ESPN directly about the broadcast? Or does the Pac-12 weigh in on it?

We’re the only one worthy of a national broadcast. In the midst of realignment and media rights. That is truly nuts.

And none of the media talking heads are putting 2+2. None of the realignment writers even mentioned it. If this was Oregon or Washington they wouldn’t be able to shut up about it.

I bet who did notice, network heads and conference heads. This was a statement of sorts by ESPN (to make CU the only one on ESPN) but I can’t figure out who precisely was the intended audience aside from advertisers.

Back