What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game - April 22, 2023 - LIVE ON ESPN

Well, since I have to miss out on attending the game because my selfish kid is getting his First Communion and Confirmation, at least I get to DVR it. The Spring Game. On ESPN.

What a world.
I thought you got your confirmation much later than 1st communion. No? Isn't that the one where the bishop slaps you?

I thought you got your confirmation much later than 1st communion. No? Isn't that the one where the bishop slaps you?

Yeah, I don't know wtf they're doing. They changed it all up. I got it when I was 17, so did my older kids. I guess they think that since a lot of kids stop going to church after confirmation, they're going to move it up.

I think they're going to find kids stopping going a lot earlier now.

They don't slap you anymore. My big kids didn't get slapped. Come to think of it, I don't think I got slapped.

Somewhere between $300k and $400k in revenue, not including concessions and merchandise sales. Sweet!
It’s a drop in the bucket for an AD with a high 8-figure annual budget, but it’s also good to see that they’re capitalizing on the excitement.

I'm guessing it's something like, "ESPN has the rights to air any Pac-12 spring games on ESPN, ESPN 2 or ESPN U if it chooses to." The ones that don't get picked end up on the Pac-12 Network. Probably similar deals with other conferences.
This

Back