What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2020 COVID Coaching Carousel

Hope not.
For CU’s sake of being able to get over on SC at some point, I agree. For the conference’s sake, which would ultimately also help CU, I would like USC to return to being elite. For that reason, I hope they fire him and go after Urban or another elite coach. Having Cristobal, Wittingham, Kelly, Herm, and Wilcox is a good group of coaches and adding Urban or another guy of name like that would be a good foundation

Grinch made some subpar choices after his God tier Wazzu time

I still think he's a really good DC, but the co-DC thing at Ohio St and then being DC for an air raid team just isn't the play. I guess he had it working under Leach somehow, though

Brennan is a native of the region around SJSU and had been involved there for some time as an assistant, prior to some more recent years at OSU... maybe he is happy at SJSU?

Father-in-law played at SJSU, he is certainly hoping the above is true. SJSU has never had a long tenured HC... Even for a non P5 stepping-stone type place, to never have had anyone stay for more than 5 years or so is pretty weird. Last guy who lasted more than 5 years was in the '50s.

Back