What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2020 COVID Coaching Carousel

Pretty funny to see the Auburn board have absolutely no idea who Harsin is. SEC country literally pays no attention to anything outside of SEC country.

Just realized th Riddler and Kiesau are on the current Boise staff, curious if Harsin is going to try to sell Auburn on bringing any of his guys with him. Kiesau might get a look for the HC job there I suppose

Looking official now.

Wow.

I had read Harsin was making noises about getting Boise out of the MWC. I guess he decided it was easier to get Harsin out of the MWC.

Terrible hire. IMO, Auburn went to the pasture where the grass is greener one too many times.

Is it me or should Arizona be kicking the tires on Malzan? Though after going with Rich Rod and Sum
in they may be burnt out on the retread hire.

Wow. I don’t get stunned often, but Harsin to Auburn is stunning. I don’t know what to say. Boise State should immediately go hire Malzahn.

Last edited:
To be fair I think Hawkins had the highest win percentage in CFB when we hired him, tough to beat that.
I don’t mean to split hairs but I saw that on Twitter.

bottom line is that the cultural gap is enormous and he is less likely to be competitive with Alabama than malzan was.

Back