What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2020 COVID Coaching Carousel

Without revenue sharing and salary caps (on coaches and players) I don't believe CFB survives. It's already gotten uncompetitive as **** with the SEC and a handful of other programs having a chance. It's gotten much worse and frankly I'm losing interest.

Auburn looks to be in complete panic mode
Auburn is a weird job. Definitely a perrennial top 20 team, a blue blood with history and a consistent performer in the SEC. But with all that, they have a fan base with such unrealisitc expectations, anybody not having Saban-level success is viewed as a failure. IMO, a lot of potential HC's are asking if that job is worth it when they can make a bundle somewhere else.

Auburn is a weird job. Definitely a perrennial top 20 team, a blue blood with history and a consistent performer in the SEC. But with all that, they have a fan base with such unrealisitc expectations, anybody not having Saban-level success is viewed as a failure. IMO, a lot of potential HC's are asking if that job is worth it when they can make a bundle somewhere else.
This is a mess. Rane snd Steele are just evil in the way they are running this **** show.

Did they overestimate the appeal of their opening?

Starting to resemble a Nebraska coaching search.

Do they end up with someone that the fans already think isn't good enough for the job? That's a tough road to take.

Jedd Fisch really seems to want in to the college game, pushing for the AZ job. Zona fans seem very underwhelmed.

Reading the update on the Auburn 247 thread about Hugh Freeze and you get the sense that Hugh is practically begging for the job.

Freeze would do well at Auburn, but most assuredly would lead to some type of violations. It's not like Auburn cares about any violations anyways. I think he is their best bet unless they give a package to Sark that he can't turn down.

Edit: Just saw the Bryan Harsin news. :ROFLMAO:

Now that is the young up and coming recruiter I was thinking they would go after. Also good to see a black head coach being replaced by another black head coach. Pac 12 sits at 3-12 currently in that regard.

Back