What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2020 COVID Coaching Carousel

Do we think the CU staff will 100% stay intact?

I'm not an expert but I have to imagine there are some high quality offensive coaches available. Doc Holliday want to setup retirement in Boulder and oversee our offense's quality control?
Yeah, he can move from "almost heaven" to "Rocky Mountain high'"!

Then, we’d better find a new OL coach PDQ.
Lessee, we agree recruiting is based on personal relationships, right? And, they're offering good kids as 8th and 9th graders these days, right?.

So, that means a new recruiter at ANY school, has to overcome 4-5 years of personal relationship, if I'm not mistaken. This ain't 1985!

Lessee, we agree recruiting is based on personal relationships, right? And, they're offering good kids as 8th and 9th graders these days, right?.

So, that means a new recruiter at ANY school, has to overcome 4-5 years of personal relationship, if I'm not mistaken. This ain't 1985!

No. Just no.

This coming from Marshall is so freaking crazy. Can't be performance-based firing, can it?
My Chief Staff Officer is a former Marshall athlete who maintains contact. He’s saying it’s a toxic locker room issue. For whatever that’s worth.

nbc brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I will make a prediction that 3 years out from today, Duff is a big Bobo fan. And that Bitcoin will be lower than today....

Back