What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2021-2022 Coaching Carousel

Arizona is not the type of program that can fire a coach this early in his tenure and get someone better. Fisch will be there next year and likely the year after at least
You and I agree on him. If I'm their AD, I'm giving him 5-6 years. They are in really, really bad shape.

He has next year to take a big step forward. His buyout after 2022 is super low.
Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

RG be like…

A sleeper name who will probably not remain so is Fresno State's HC Kalen DeBoer.

I don't think he wanted to be there much longer either.

Not a good year to be in the market for a coach. It is getting really crowded.

Three premier jobs open at programs that have won a combined seven national titles in the last twenty years or so.

The domino effect is going to be amazing this year. Penn State, Ole Miss, Oregon, Iowa State, Boston College, Cal, Utah, Wake Forrest, Cincinnati, Baylor, to name a few where current coaches could be looking for a change.

Then you have ASU, Miami, UCLA who could all be looking. CU would be scraping the bottom of the barrel

One way to look at it is CU does not have to compete for a HC since HCKD isn't going anywhere. You can't lose if you don't play the game, I guess.

I think Manny Diaz saved his job with the win over VT.

Chip is all of a sudden looking solid. I think the boosters like him, so I bet that 8-4 by beating Cal comfortably gets him to 2022.

Herm is safe based on job performance, but I expect him to "retire" to avoid being there when the scandal penalties hit.

I think Manny Diaz saved his job with the win over VT.

Chip is all of a sudden looking solid. I think the boosters like him, so I bet that 8-4 by beating Cal comfortably gets him to 2022.

Herm is safe based on job performance, but I expect him to "retire" to avoid being there when the scandal penalties hit.
I'm not sure Diaz is off the hot seat-Cristobal (who I think we can probably start the clock on after his supposedly physical team got their asses kicked last night) may want to move on himself at this point. He is a Miami alum too. I do agree with you on the other two. Kind of wondering if Sark might be one and done in Austin-there's way too much talent there for them to be looking at 4-8 or 5-7.......the job he's done in Austin has been that ****ing bad.

This carousel is going to be entertaining-LSU, USC, Florida all open already.

Back