What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2021-2022 Coaching Carousel

I'm just frustrated because I knew we'd hired a damn good coach. Sh!t happens. Then RG overreacted an, instead of repeating the formula of a good hire, he turtled.
Tucker was a good hire
Tucker left like a clown and we (Buffs fans) can never forgive him
We needed another Tucker (with class)
I am cheering for Indiana
RG messed up and now we live in hell for 3 years

I do not blame him
I hate the coaching shuffle game
I love Colorado and just want nice things
Give It To Me Want GIF

Define collapse. They're going to lose to tOSU and PSU in my opinion. You're exactly right on the Michigan game.
I think he could lose to both of those schools, go 10-2 and he would be highly sought after. Granted, he’s got to make it past IU right now, but I think big programs are interested regardless

If Tucker is still in East Lansing for a bowl game at the end of the year, then RG needs to take AD 101 classes from Sparty’s AD…

I think he could lose to both of those schools, go 10-2 and he would be highly sought after. Granted, he’s got to make it past IU right now, but I think big programs are interested regardless

I think you're right-but I think losing to Michigan's possible, and as they're showing today-it wouldn't shock me if they drop a game like Indiana or to somebody else. You think he might be an option for Southern Cal?

I think you're right-but I think losing to Michigan's possible, and as they're showing today-it wouldn't shock me if they drop a game like Indiana or to somebody else. You think he might be an option for Southern Cal?
Wow. This actually makes some sense. I think he would crush recruiting there.

Wow. This actually makes some sense. I think he would crush recruiting there.

He's also a schematic fit-From what I've read since they hired Graham Harrell, their fans have never been that in love with the air raid. They need to go back to something closer to what they did under Carroll without going back to that well-and Tucker does that.

They will have to deal with him looking at the Jaguars job when Urban's successor gets fired in 2025 if they go this way though.

I actually have no issue with Tucker leaving and do not blame him at all. That **** is part of the deal. What I did not like was the way he did it with the tweets and other bs. But that is learning of a young coach and I am sure he will do it better with the MSU fan base when he leaves for LSU 😎

Either way he goes from SEC Assistant making $750k to $9 Million in 3 years

Names on top of Tucker here....
Speaking of guys who could be making $9-10M by the end of the year......how about James Franklin? I'd be shocked if LSU doesn't sniff around him.
Joe Brady/Dave Aranda (who is probably more likely) could factor in here.
Billy Napier too
Bob Stoops? I don't buy it. Kind of think the only way he gets back into coaching is Riley heading for the NFL-but I might be off base.

Back