What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2021-2022 Coaching Carousel

Michigan just paid $490 million to former players who were abused by the team doctor. Yet not a word from the peanut gallery on this board. Part of me wants Michigan burned to the ground, yet not a word here.
Im Out GIF

1) that's embarrassing for Hawaii to have their contract details aired in public like that

2) Dictating staff members? When did Rick George take the Hawaii AD job?
Also kinda of embarrassing for Jones especially after he said he still wants the job.

Hawaii is pretty desperate though

Jones left largely because of frustrations with the Hawaii administration. He cares. And he sure as sh!t wasn't going to have his reputation tarnished with incorrect speculation. Plus, he's at a career and life stage where he can speak out and not care if he never works again so fvck letting people ruin that program when he can apply a ton of public pressure & embarrassment to them.

Michigan just paid $490 million to former players who were abused by the team doctor. Yet not a word from the peanut gallery on this board. Part of me wants Michigan burned to the ground, yet not a word here.
Are you implying we don’t care?
I’ll just go ahead and say I didn’t know that happened.

They haven't razed Aloha Stadium yet but plans call for that to happen by the end of this year so that means the new stadium wouldn't open until 2024 or even 2025 depending on how fast things get done in Honolulu. They will be playing at their track & field stadium until the new stadium opens.

They haven't razed Aloha Stadium yet but plans call for that to happen by the end of this year so that means the new stadium wouldn't open until 2024 or even 2025 depending on how fast glacially slowly things get done in Honolulu. They will be playing at their track & field stadium until the new stadium opens.

Fixed it!

I feel sorry for Hawaii. If we think we have problems, think about what they have to deal with. The fact that they are still fielding a football team at all is no small accomplishment. I just don’t see how they can make that work. The economics of the game is their constant enemy. Followed up by the budgetary challenges the legislature is dealing with. Tourism is the main source of revenue there and Covid has effectively gutted that industry.

I feel sorry for Hawaii. If we think we have problems, think about what they have to deal with. The fact that they are still fielding a football team at all is no small accomplishment. I just don’t see how they can make that work. The economics of the game is their constant enemy. Followed up by the budgetary challenges the legislature is dealing with. Tourism is the main source of revenue there and Covid has effectively gutted that industry.
I will always root for them

In general, Hawaii has been a better program than CU over the past 20 years. Almost every program in the country has been better than CU over the past 20 years.

Despite these facts, the CU athletic program called me recently and notified me that the cost of season tickets for 2022 are going to increase.

CU can’t get out of its own way.

Back