What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2021-2022 Coaching Carousel

the pricing increases over the past 8 or so years have been really astronomical, it's caused me to cut back on what I buy.

I used to have:
- Franklin Pass
- 50 Yardline seats
- Good B-Ball Seats
- Protected parking just outside Coors.

2013/4ish that ran me:
1800 for FB Tix & Mandatory donation
~200 to make up the difference to qualify for Franklin
~1650 for hoops+ Parking was included
So all in I was at ~3.6k, I was donating on top of that but that was bare-bones, I was typically into CU for about 10k a year back then.

I Bailed out of Franklin on year 3 of the "tailgate zone" by that time it was:
~1800 for seats
~ mandatory 1k for franklin w/no seat license offset as before
~ 3K Franklin Fee
~2k for hoops + Parking
So now I'm at ~8K

A couple of years later I was informed my parking lot for Hoops now required a 5k donation, and I've seen normal inflation in my ticket prices. Im not sure if I could/can offset some donations against others but to have what I did back in the day for 4K today I'd be looking at:
~2k seats for FB
~5K franklin costs
~2k Hoops tickets
~5K parking for hoops

From sub 4k to 14k in 8 years seems a little steep, that is before this year's increases. So instead of doing that I split my FB seats, still have basketball seats and I send ~5k to a golf club.
That’s one heck of a sum of money. I live in LA, so I don’t know some of the items you list: what is the Franklin fee/pass? Thanks.

Who does Michigan target if Harbaugh bolts?
Generally, they don't consider a candidate unless he's a "Michigan Man". I'm not sure who fits that, but in the past they've been willing to promote instead of going for a splash hire.

Minnesota would be an odd choice for Harbaugh if he wanted to get back into the NFL. I would have put him on the Miami, Chicago, or Raiders job before Minnesota.

Minnesota would be an odd choice for Harbaugh if he wanted to get back into the NFL. I would have put him on the Miami, Chicago, or Raiders job before Minnesota.

Their new GM was in the Niners front office when he was there.

Right just doesn’t seem like the most appealing job.

Depends on the options, but as I said above I think he holds a grudge because of the pay cut and the Vikings have been a fairly patient and stable franchise. The Niners were a train wreck when he walked in there and that didn't scare him.

The Minny job is a smokescreen. Harbaugh is likely going to Miami. The Miami owner is a big Michigan guy. He won’t hire Harbaugh away from Michigan. But he will “hire him away” from the Vikings, if Harbaugh is going to leave Michigan anyway.

If Rodgers goes, Vikings are the cream of the NFC North
Maybe? That team isn’t great on either side of the ball and I still like GB with the players and draft capital they are going to pull from a Rodgers trade. Still think there were better jobs this cycle, but who knows. Maybe he’s not a big believer in Fields.

It always seemed odd people seemed obsessed with Bason.

Who is our academic person right now? No one knows or cares

It always seemed odd people seemed obsessed with Bason.

Who is our academic person right now? No one knows or cares
I can't remember which game it was but it was during the 2019 season when Tucker was here. She was at the game (I believe she was at Ole Miss that year?) where a lot of the players parents sit and she was like a mini celebrity in that section. Giving hugs and high fives the whole game. She was very, very well liked by the players.

That’s one heck of a sum of money. I live in LA, so I don’t know some of the items you list: what is the Franklin fee/pass? Thanks.

this is the Franklin experience, its right next to the stadium, and you get underground garage parking.

Back