What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2021-2022 Coaching Carousel

He’s going to need to do a serious career re-set. Like going to Wyoming as a WR coach or something similar. While I can maybe see that the entirety of the sucktitude on offense this year wasn’t totally his fault, he is still the one most closely associated with it. It’s going to take him a while to recover. I’m hoping he does.
Sanford didn't

You missed one!
No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

He’s going to need to do a serious career re-set. Like going to Wyoming as a WR coach or something similar. While I can maybe see that the entirety of the sucktitude on offense this year wasn’t totally his fault, he is still the one most closely associated with it. It’s going to take him a while to recover. I’m hoping he does.
Because of the immensity of the suckitude I think he should find a WR job ASAP and start improving the resume. He's a heck of a WR recruiter and coach.
Though he's still getting CU pay, he has zero OC laurels to rest upon, and it's a competitive business.

Totally disagree. Let the stink wear off from being the OC of a dogshyt offense, let the school pay you, and then get a job for 2023. I bet he’s not even looking.
Agreed. A re-set is probably what he needs and he's still getting paid.

He did mention on twitter that he's going to the coaches convention with his son. Not sure if that is more for his son or both. I would imagine he will gauge interest, but wouldn't surprise me in the least that he sits out a year. He is a pretty good WR coach who can recruit, so he will find a P5 WR coach job if he wants it.

Awesome hire! I liked how KD has filled out the staff. I too wish it was a year or two earlier. Now all of them need to bring in some quality portal replacements!

Back