What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

UCLA Game Week -- Official Thread (8:30 on ESPN2)

As an East Coaster who will be up til 1am watching the game, I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly. It's 12 ****ing games out of an entire year. Quit being soft, an 830 MST start time is completely reasonable. Get some food and beverages and make a nice night out of it.
I'll be in DC. I embrace the opportunity to watch The Buffs. I saw a lot of 3 am kick-offs over the years. Though I confess to choosing to sleep through Stanford 2011.

I'll be in DC. I embrace the opportunity to watch The Buffs. I saw a lot of 3 am kick-offs over the years. Though I confess to choosing to sleep through Stanford 2011.
The only game that I couldn't stay up for was the Hawaii opener two years ago. I DVRd and watched over breakfast.

As an East Coaster who will be up til 1am watching the game, I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly. It's 12 ****ing games out of an entire year. Quit being soft, an 830 MST start time is completely reasonable. Get some food and beverages and make a nice night out of it.

I actually prefer the 10:00 p.m. and later games. No kids or wife wanting to change channels during the commercials, just me and my beer (or whiskey, depending on the score). ****, I stayed up until 3 AM to watch us lose to Hawaii.

Going to games at 7:30 is a little rough no doubt but for away games I think the are awesome. This will be my first full day of college football watching since labor day weekend so I am stoked.

Well, something to keep in mind for this game: This will be the first game the expected starting 5 at OL will be on the field together.

But per HCMM Lynott will still get some snaps at Center, so don't think the coaches are sold on the supposed starting five. Based on the BSN podcast, the coaches really like Haigler at guard...

But the real problem has been at RT. Revolving door there for players on both teams. Ugh.

The evaluations on the offensive line at just comical at this point. Kaiser has looked bad at both tackle spots while Haigler performed average at tackle last year minus 10 pounds and they want him to play guard. **** is seriously starting to piss me off.

Well, something to keep in mind for this game: This will be the first game the expected starting 5 at OL will be on the field together.

But per HCMM Lynott will still get some snaps at Center, so don't think the coaches are sold on the supposed starting five. Based on the BSN podcast, the coaches really like Haigler at guard...

But the real problem has been at RT. Revolving door there for players on both teams. Ugh.

Rolling with OL uncertainty from week to week. Not too much mind you.

Not an O-Line expert but not getting the snap to the QB is a real problem as well. Should Lynott move back to guard, or is he our best option at center even with the variability in his snaps?

Irwin-Kough-Huckins-Lynott-Haigler ?

Happy they are getting back to the base set. See how that works before trying any more experiments

this would be a really good win for the Buffs. i feel a lot less confident about this one than i did before the season.

need to pummel these guys today and announce that our Buffs are contenders. nervous, but feel like we match up pretty well.

Back