What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week One Other Games Thread

The Fired Football Coaches ASSN coached team of Ole Piss in a competitive game against Memphis.

Iowa State in a barn burner with Northern Iowa.

Unfortunately, South Alabama can’t get it together against the cornholios. Three nuh DST TDs. Sigh

Sure Hurts' numbers are tremendous tonight but they're not asking him to make many tough downfield throws and there's quite a few YAC being piled up tonight. He's still running quite a bit, which has always been a big strength of his. It'll be interesting to see how he does against some better defenses.

Umm, didn't we recruit Oba Patrick Carr? Dude is a downhill, physical runner.

Last edited:
Sure Hurts' numbers are tremendous tonight but they're not asking him to make many tough downfield throws and there's quite a few YAC being piled up tonight. He's still running quite a bit, which has always been a big strength of his. It'll be interesting to see how he does against some better defenses.

Defenses? In the big Tex conference?

I find it incredibly confusing that Houston has two running backs with the last name of CAR and CARR, and the announcers only say 'Car with the carry.'. I haven't memorized their jersey numbers God Damnit, tell me which one!!!

Like... Texas and maybe TCU? They don’t have many competent defensive opponents on their schedule. Hurts is going to have a monster statistical year. If they beat UT, they’ll be in the CFP and Hurts will get a boat load of votes.

Like... Texas and maybe TCU? They don’t have many competent defensive opponents on their schedule. Hurts is going to have a monster statistical year. If they beat UT, they’ll be in the CFP and Hurts will get a boat load of votes.

Yea, I was thinking about that as I was typing my reply and looking at the OU schedule

Jalen Hurts went full Alabama-mode after putting up a monster game in the post game interview. That guy plus the best offensive coach in college football will be potent again. If Alex Grinch gets the defense up to snuff, watch out.

Jalen Hurts went full Alabama-mode after putting up a monster game in the post game interview. That guy plus the best offensive coach in college football will be potent again. If Alex Grinch gets the defense up to snuff, watch out.

It won't happen this season.

OU realistically has +/- two more years of Riley before he bolts to the NFL IMO.

It won't happen this season.

OU realistically has +/- two more years of Riley before he bolts to the NFL IMO.

It’ll be a big challenge. I thought their D flashed well, especially against an explosive Houston offense.

I honestly thought Riley was gone after last year. But, OU stepped the money up. They have incredibly deep pockets at Oklahoma. If he wants to stay a long while, they’ll make him very rich. If he wants the next challenge, he’ll go. It’ll be interesting to see.

It’ll be a big challenge. I thought their D flashed well, especially against an explosive Houston offense.

I honestly thought Riley was gone after last year. But, OU stepped the money up. They have incredibly deep pockets at Oklahoma. If he wants to stay a long while, they’ll make him very rich. If he wants the next challenge, he’ll go. It’ll be interesting to see.

The defense looked good in the first half. Second half they looked like the OU defenses have the past few years.

Houston is explosive but they are a AAC team. Oklahoma is going to have some tighter games than they want again this year because until they show otherwise I don't believe they will stop good P5 teams.

I've always been a fan of Jalen Hurts' game and it looks like he's being unleashed in this offense to use his legs more. Watch out.

fwiw, I've always been annoyed by the over-the-top knob slobbering of Hurts by the college football media. Gary Danielson sleeps with a picture of Hurts on his pillow.

My ship may come in lads.
I was thinking about you last night. She is going to win majors, no doubt. Is this the one? Depends on Serena’s mental status as she has clearly pressed on finals recently in quest for 24. If Serena’s mind is good, she rolls, last two matches have been impressive. Good luck

Yeah, Bianca needs to stretch her out and maybe her calf will act up?...Would have liked Elina to not have thrown the towel in so early....she just gave up......I'm sick of Serena as an athlete and as a person personally.

Back