What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What to expect from Davis Webb (NOTHING - Cal Bound)

I bet when @SJBuff posted that, he didn't think he would have close to two pages and counting dedicated to making fun of his ****ery.
images

Who knows what is going to happen and why he is still looking but still has not said he will decommit.

He is 21 or 22 and about to go into the most critical year of his life. Have a huge year and he maybe makes Top 3 rounds. Fail or go somewhere he can't showcase abilities and he is trying to fight for practice squad and is not in football.

Right now I look at it like this, if he was a first day pick as KK said he is he sure the hell wouldn't be transferring.

I am not sure what is going on but the coaches are playing it right.

We all expect the worse but simple thing is we are about 45 days from knowing whether we are hosed at QB or not.

Sefo has shown his ceiling and Montez needs a year. The doom and gloom is constant. The dumbest argument is why would we bring in a 1 and done? Well look at college basketball or Oregon last year. W/o Adams that team may go 7-5 or so. Adams wasn't all world but he made a big difference. Just like college Bb 1 and dones. Let it play out and let's go from there.

Say mods, any chance this can be combined with 'Tad to Memphis' into some sort of 'Lulz - Off Season' thread? I have been wasting a lot of time today
traversing the two. TIA

SJ may have been thinking of Kliff instead of Chev there.

But then again, aren't we all? Oooooooooh la la

Back