What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What to expect from Davis Webb (NOTHING - Cal Bound)

SJ may have been thinking of Kliff instead of Chev there.

But then again, aren't we all? Oooooooooh la la
2,1,3??

kingsbury%20shirtless.jpg

I wouldn't put it past Chev telling Webb "Now that I've been here and seen first hand what you will be working with, CU may not be a fit for your football career goals... They have a lot further to go than I originally thought"
Interesting concept, but completely invalidated by Chev's statement that Webb gave him his word and is coming to Boulder. Idot.

Luke is the Davis Webb of AllBuffs. Talks a big game and gets everyone excited, but then never shows up.
I have to be careful on here, already got suspended a couple of times. I could just forget that and unleash some hell but I won't. We were just having a little fun anyway. Davis Webb my ass though.

I have to be careful on here, already got suspended a couple of times. I could just forget that and unleash some hell but I won't. We were just having a little fun anyway. Davis Webb my ass though.
Unleash Hell is the guy you replaced.

Interesting unsubstantiated rumor on the Tech boards...

http://www.scout.com/college/texas-tech/forums/1650-football/14681241-webb-visiting-cal?s=188&page=3

-------------------------------------------------

"I was going to put on the insider, but it doesnr matter he isnt a RR anymore. I've played this note all along, but some of you think he is a saint.

Since this comes from people I know and not CU I will just call it a rumor. So he has been reaching out to recruits trying to get them to CU. Well, he reached out to someone with ties to a QB on the team. He has been telling some of those recruits that he is the starter. Whether or not he was told that it doesn't matter. It upset some players and coaches.

He has also just rubbed people the wrong way the same way he did here. Hopefully someone will ask the right players what they think.

Edit: to wrap up this up.. He was upset when they ask him to chill with recruits."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting unsubstantiated rumor on the Tech boards...

http://www.scout.com/college/texas-tech/forums/1650-football/14681241-webb-visiting-cal?s=188&page=3

-------------------------------------------------

"I was going to put on the insider, but it doesnr matter he isnt a RR anymore. I've played this note all along, but some of you think he is a saint.

Since this comes from people I know and not CU I will just call it a rumor. So he has been reaching out to recruits trying to get them to CU. Well, he reached out to someone with ties to a QB on the team. He has been telling some of those recruits that he is the starter. Whether or not he was told that it doesn't matter. It upset some players and coaches.

He has also just rubbed people the wrong way the same way he did here. Hopefully someone will ask the right players what they think.

Edit: to wrap up this up.. He was upset when they ask him to chill with recruits."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh.

If that's true I would be pissed at the staff. You are going to get mad at someone for recruiting and telling people he is the starter? What would he show up Bernardi and Jeffcoat? They tell recruits all the time they will come in and play right away and then they "un-recruit" them once they get to campus.

Why would he tell recruits he's going to be the starter when he won't even be there when they show up? You know what, there are now way too many rumors and speculation in this story. I think the story is growing into a fable or something. I'd suggest it would be better to just chill out and see what happens than to keep trying to decipher all this stuff.

@DBT he has been following '17 recruits on twitter. I think we all thought it was an awesome thing, he was pumped to come here and pumped about the potential of the program. It's honestly not the dumbest rumor I've heard given what we know lol.

Why would he tell recruits he's going to be the starter when he won't even be there when they show up? You know what, there are now way too many rumors and speculation in this story. I think the story is growing into a fable or something. I'd suggest it would be better to just chill out and see what happens than to keep trying to decipher all this stuff.
He was contacting recruits and when the players/coaches found out he was telling everyone he was the starter and told him to stop it pissed him off and be decided to visit Cal.

@DBT he has been following '17 recruits on twitter. I think we all thought it was an awesome thing, he was pumped to come here and pumped about the potential of the program. It's honestly not the dumbest rumor I've heard given what we know lol.
He's recruiting for us. Awesome!

People on the team are upset about him taking their or their buddies spot. To be expected in any program.

I just don't see anything in that rumor. The only thing that would make me mad would be if some coach on our team told him to turn it down. I want 4 guys on the team to think they deserve and want to start at every position.

If that's true I would be pissed at the staff. You are going to get mad at someone for recruiting and telling people he is the starter? What would he show up Bernardi and Jeffcoat? They tell recruits all the time they will come in and play right away and then they "un-recruit" them once they get to campus.

Ultimate fail if true

It is a classic case of no one knows anything.

Davis Webb holds the cards and he has been radio silent since this whole mess started.

Back