What's new
  • Are you enjoying this unexpected coaching search as much as the administrators at Allbuffs? Do you too want to get the latest and most tenuous rumors delivered to you? Then consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including Barzil, Barzil 2, and super secret Barzil, along with neat avatars for your user! Also no more annoying ads from absinthe. COOL! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right. Make it happen!

'17 CA QB Tyler Lytle (Signed to COLORADO)

JMBuffs

Seems like a lot are writing him off, so I thought we should revisit the hype we had for Lytle.

He's definitely got the size (looks like he's been working) and should make the QB Battle this Spring interesting.

1581434474848.png

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Seems like a lot are writing him off, so I thought we should revisit the hype we had for Lytle.

He's definitely got the size (looks like he's been working) and should make the QB Battle this Spring interesting.

View attachment 33915
I haven't written him off in the least. Just haven't seen anything yet in game action. I still think of him as I did when he was being recruited: smart, accurate passer who throws a very catchable ball with good timing and moves well in the pocket.

Just waiting to see it translate. He's at the point in his development where the college game should have slowed down and it will come through if he's got what it takes to be a good Pac-12 starter.

GuySmiley

Shaft 72'
Club Member
Thanks for the update. I like that they have competition. It will be interesting to see how spring shakes out... Lewis and Stenstrom look great too.