What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA QB Tyler Lytle (Signed to COLORADO)

Seems like a lot are writing him off, so I thought we should revisit the hype we had for Lytle.

He's definitely got the size (looks like he's been working) and should make the QB Battle this Spring interesting.

1581434474848.png

Seems like a lot are writing him off, so I thought we should revisit the hype we had for Lytle.

He's definitely got the size (looks like he's been working) and should make the QB Battle this Spring interesting.

View attachment 33915
I haven't written him off in the least. Just haven't seen anything yet in game action. I still think of him as I did when he was being recruited: smart, accurate passer who throws a very catchable ball with good timing and moves well in the pocket.

Just waiting to see it translate. He's at the point in his development where the college game should have slowed down and it will come through if he's got what it takes to be a good Pac-12 starter.

Thanks for the update. I like that they have competition. It will be interesting to see how spring shakes out... Lewis and Stenstrom look great too.

Howell in his chat today said he expects Lytle to transfer if he doesn't win the starting job this spring (graduates in May)

I mean does that surprise anyone? If a 4th year junior loses a battle to a true freshman of course he's going elsewhere, dude will want to play. This is why I never understood how MT was down to roll with 2 scholarship QBs.

How can they even plan to name a starter in the spring with a new offense going in? Seems like the qb competition would go throughout fall camp.

Reactions: wip
Oh good. How many more millions on top of 18 million do we have to pay to have a coach who realizes we need more than one or two QBs?****ing mind bottling. Only at CU.

Oh good. How many more millions on top of 18 million do we have to pay to have a coach who realizes we need more than one or two QBs?****ing mind bottling. Only at CU.
I would hope that we have a safety we could convert.

giphy.gif

I swore I saw Dorrell tell Adam a week or so ago that we were in the market for a grad transfer QB.....

Back