What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Bubble Watch

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]That about puts the dagger in Air Force's hopes. Still chances for big wins, but baring some major road magic, they are not going to be Dancing. [/FONT]​

Alabama beat a horrible, horrible South Carolina team at home and is going to be mentioned as a bubble team this week. I like their coach, but not their team. They're the very definition of a Top 4 seed in the NIT.

Alabama beat a horrible, horrible South Carolina team at home and is going to be mentioned as a bubble team this week. I like their coach, but not their team. They're the very definition of a Top 4 seed in the NIT.

Pray that Ole Miss takes care of them in Oxford and that their collection of massive **** wins doesn't get them in. I like their coach too, but they are not an NCAA Tournament worthy team at this point.

Yeah, after I posted that, Stanfurd had a seriously head up their ass final possession...

For such a great academic school, they didn't look all that smart at the end of this one...

Congrats on discovering the difference between smart and privileged.

Maryland putting up stubborn resistance to hold on to a last ditch effort to make the Dance. 59-53 over Duke midway through the 2nd. However, even with a win, they would only get to 6-6 in the ACC and would have a lot of work to do. RPI is only 70th at the moment.

Maryland beats Duke 83-81 in College Park to keep their Big Dance hopes alive. They still have a lot of work to do, though, only sitting 6-6 in the ACC. However, their remaining schedule is favorable.

It was on SportsCenterU on ESPNU last night after the game. They showed his updated last four in and first four out, and did a quick phone interview with him.

Palm disagrees, has ASU in his 'Probably Out' category.
The Sun Devils picked up a big OT win at Colorado. It's not enough yet, but a step in the right direction. They are trying to atone for playing a 300+ ranked non-conference schedule.

Palm disagrees, has ASU in his 'Probably Out' category.

I don't necessarily disagree with Palm in this one. However, overall (not necessarily this year, just over the years), I can't stand how Big Ten-centric that Palm can be.

jerry palm invented this whole thing, but i think he's gone into subjective territory about who deserves to be in/out a bit.

instead of the numbers.

i think we are in. but still so pissed about yesterday.

Villanova with the home win over Rutgers, 71-63 to improve to 17-10, 8-6. If the season ended right now, I think they'd be in. However, they close with Marquette, at Seton Hall, at Pittsburgh, Georgetown. They've certainly got opportunities to get another big win and solidify themselves, but there's something about that game at Seton Hall that screams danger and they're more than likely going 2-2 at best in that remaining 4 games. This may be an unclear picture until the Big East Tournament is done.

Back