What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Bubble Watch

ESPN has moved Colorado from "Work Left to do" to "Teams That Should be in". CU joins Oregon in that category (Arizona is obviously in the lock category). UCLA, Cal and ASU remain in "Work Left to do"

Colorado [18-8 (8-6), RPI: 26, SOS: 17] The Buffaloes' profile has its weaknesses -- namely a few road losses the Buffs would probably like back -- but all in all, it is hard to find fault with a top-30 RPI, top-20 SOS, and a top-40 mark in the nonconference schedule department. They'll get in.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bubblewatch?id=147

I want all four of @Arizona, vs UCLA, @Utah, and vs ASU back. All four were one possession games that should've been Ws.

Give me just 2 of them and we're ranked in the Top 25 and a half game out of first place in the conference.

Gotta say @ Arizona simply because we won that game, followed by ASU for how it went down.

Unfortunately UCLA and Utah were just clunkers. UCLA was just bad timing, the Keg was completely dead. Utah we walked into a buzzsaw of emotions with them honoring Majerus and all the ex-Utes back in town.

Let's just not add to that list tonight.

I think i'd want the @AZ loss and the UCLA loss back. AZ because we'd probably be a "lock" right now if we had the "beat a top 5 team on their home court" feather in our hat, and UCLA because we gotta defend home court. I know we lost to ASU as well, but get AZ/UCLA back and we are 2nd(?) in conf with Tiebreaker on oregon & them coming to our place last week of the season.

Lowly Drake cruising to a win at Indiana State. We can finally declare Indiana State's bubble has popped. 17-12 (9-8) with a whole host of bad losses just does not do it.

Kentucky beats Mississippi State 85-55. Type of win that does absolutely nothing to help your resume, but keeps them alive. Now comes crunch time for the 'Cats with two tricky road trips to Arkansas and Georgia before Florida visits Rupp. Not much wiggle room for them, this is a team to watch for sure..

Creighton wins at Bradley. Creighton is close just about safe as they avoided a bad loss, and now only have one game remaining against Wichita State

Creighton wins at Bradley. Creighton is close just about safe as they avoided a bad loss, and now only have one game remaining against Wichita State

Wichita State, however, just went hard into the danger zone. Home loss to Evansville. Ouch.

So Arizona finds a way to screw us when we aren't playing them, wish they had taken care of business tonight.

Oklahoma lost at Texas. They don't really have any bad losses (this might be the worst), but they're not a total lock either. And this will drop them a bit in RPI -- hopefully behind us.

Life is good. Buffs get a monster road win, now I'll be going to Virginia/Duke in a raucous arena tomorrow to get my yearly barrage of expletives at Duke and Krzyzewski...I'll post CVille's Thursday bubble watch here in a few

Stupid ****s on ESPiN calling us "firmly a bubble team that needs every win they can get." Dumb asses.

Never knew people watched ESPN outside live sporting events. Their coverage has been terrible for a while.

Life is good. Buffs get a monster road win, now I'll be going to Virginia/Duke in a raucous arena tomorrow to get my yearly barrage of expletives at Duke and Krzyzewski...I'll post CVille's Thursday bubble watch here in a few

Go wahoos! Grew up in VA during the Sampson days and still a big UVA fan

Go wahoos! Grew up in VA during the Sampson days and still a big UVA fan

You were in Richmond, right? You gotta take a trip out here and see the new basketball arena, it is second to none. Absolutely huge and top notch. It's going to be rocking tomorrow night. I've been alienated by UVA football in recent years, but I'm a supporter of Tony Bennett and what he's doing with the basketball program. Big Ralph still comes to most of the games -- those were the best teams to never win a National Championship, just a travesty they didn't.

You were in Richmond, right? You gotta take a trip out here and see the new basketball arena, it is second to none. Absolutely huge and top notch. It's going to be rocking tomorrow night. I've been alienated by UVA football in recent years, but I'm a supporter of Tony Bennett and what he's doing with the basketball program. Big Ralph still comes to most of the games -- those were the best teams to never win a National Championship, just a travesty they didn't.

would love to do just that. Yes, outside of Richmond in Midlothian. Terry Donahue is still one of my favorite coaches and a great gentleman of the game. Some of the best teams to never reach the heights the should have

You're the best! :thumbsup:

Back