What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

If we don't get the bye, USC might be more ideal than Wazzu. Looks like USC has completely closed up shop for the season. Down 26 to Oregon State on their home court.

I want UCLA. No real logic to this except I want the Buffs to beat them so ****ing badly.

It's really hard to figure. Played UCLA twice, yet we have a win over Oregon so we should want it valuable. We aren't catching UCLA and Oregon isn't catching us, despite whatever mirage we may see when we look at the standings. Part of me wonders if Oregon joining the Dance field isn't making things too crowded for Pac schools (7 teams?) and could be harmful for us.

Heard UCLA forced OT, dunno what happened tho.

UCLA had a chance to win with 5 seconds left down 1 and misses. Oregon gets the ball and fouled with 1.3 seconds left. Oregon makes the first ft, to go up 2. Then instead of having Young purposely miss the second ft so the clock goes out, he has him make it to go up 3. So a Wear inbounds and throws it to another Wear who sinks a 3 to send it to OT.

Agreed, I'll take my chances that they aren't going to make a full court baseball style shot with no TOs left.

yup, not a chance in hell UCLA could have done anything. Impossible to get a rebound and sink a shot in 1 second. Altman is a complete idiot. He clearly told Young to make it and Young clearly was going for the make. No excuses about an "accidental" make.

yup, not a chance in hell UCLA could have done anything. Impossible to get a rebound and sink a shot in 1 second. Altman is a complete idiot. He clearly told Young to make it and Young clearly was going for the make. No excuses about an "accidental" make.
Would've needed a shot like this:
[video=youtube;rS8tnsy9VXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS8tnsy9VXs[/video]

UCLA had a chance to win with 5 seconds left down 1 and misses. Oregon gets the ball and fouled with 1.3 seconds left. Oregon makes the first ft, to go up 2. Then instead of having Young purposely miss the second ft so the clock goes out, he has him make it to go up 3. So a Wear inbounds and throws it to another Wear who sinks a 3 to send it to OT.

Ah. Definitely should have missed that 2nd one. Still, would rather see UCLA win this

Oregon pulls it out in 2OT. Never should have come to OT, Ducks are fortunate. Oregon now 19-8 (7-8), Bruins fall to 21-7 (10-5). Ducks edging ever-closer to getting a Dance ticket.

Oregon is now up to 32 in the RPI.

Our Buffs held steady at 26 tonight.

Harvard finally made it back to 50. Unfortunately they play 2-22 Cornell at home tomorrow and will probably drop as a result.

Not that this impacts the Scum Devils this year, but Jahii announced he will enter the draft this year. I think the Pac-12 is going to be quite noticeably weaker next year.

Not that this impacts the Scum Devils this year, but Jahii announced he will enter the draft this year. I think the Pac-12 is going to be quite noticeably weaker next year.

yeah next year should be a rebuilding year for them. They lose four starters and are bringing in four freshman and one CC transfer. Expect them to finish in the bottom 3rd of the pac next year.

Surprised Jahii is entering to be honest.
He announced last year it would be his last year, so he was planning on this all along and it would've taken a lot to change his mind. Like others have said he probably made a mistake coming back. If he would've done worse next year, that would've even been worse.

Back