What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Coaching Carousel

McElwain isn't going anywhere. I'm tired of hoping other schools suck so we can be good again
Sent from my Windows Phone
He's as good as gone when a non-Kansas BCS school comes calling. No reason for him to stick around in the MWC.

McElwain isn't going anywhere. I'm tired of hoping other schools suck so we can be good again
Sent from my Windows Phone

I think he stays a couple more years. He has a good thing going there.

It's going to be very interesting to see what happens with the non power five coaches this offseason after the governance structure changes and the playoff. Will they jump ASAP?

Count me in on the Graham stays at ASU camp. Also think McElwain sticks around at CSU until his buyout is considerably lower

What is up with Cutcliffe ? Never hear his name thrown around. Done an amazing job at a school that is not suppose to win, especially at football. We have a small connection here at CU. Is there anyway he comes and joins our staff? Just spitball'n curious what you guy/gals think.

What is up with Cutcliffe ? Never hear his name thrown around. Done an amazing job at a school that is not suppose to win, especially at football. We have a small connection here at CU. Is there anyway he comes and joins our staff? Just spitball'n curious what you guy/gals think.

Why would be leave a head coaching gig to be an assistant here?

Why would be leave a head coaching gig to be an assistant here?
??? It's Duke. Just curious, maybe asst. Head Coach title and take over DC ??

Another name I will throw out for DC - Pat Hill (ex Fresno State HC) This is who I wanted when we hired Embree... Dude brings attitude and always had good defenses and his players play with the same attitude he has.

Another name I will throw out for DC - Pat Hill (ex Fresno State HC) This is who I wanted when we hired Embree... Dude brings attitude and always had good defenses and his players play with the same attitude he has.

He would be leaving a top 25 team as a HC and joining a top 125 team as an assistant. Demotion all the way around.

Like the optimism, and be awesome to have coaches of the caliber on staff too, but probably just not realistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He would be leaving a top 25 team as a HC and joining a top 125 team as an assistant. Demotion all the way around.

Like the optimism, and be awesome to have coaches of the caliber on staff too, but probably just not realistic

This was in response to Cutliff. I like the Pat Hill idea - is he working right now?

Cutcliffe isn't leaving Duke to be an assistant, Jesus, they are 7-1 and might go to the ACC title game again.

Honestly, I'd be more worried about Mac leaving CU to coach under Cutcliffe, but neither of those scenarios are happening.

Honestly, I'd be more worried about Mac leaving CU to coach under Cutcliffe, but neither of those scenarios are happening.
Well, that was my thinking also. Just trying to find a way to put a positive spin to it.

Iowa, Yes Pat hill is OL coach at Atlanta (nfl)

I wonder if we can get Frank Beamer to coach our STs? Maybe Saban can be our defensive coordinator.

Kansas is hiring Chuck Neinas to help in their coaching search. Maybe he can make finding Toby a soft landing spot a condition for whoever they hire in Lawrence...

Kansas is hiring Chuck Neinas to help in their coaching search. Maybe he can make finding Toby a soft landing spot a condition for whoever they hire in Lawrence...

Oh please. Oh please. Oh pleSe.

pray.gif

I'd hire Muschamp to replace Baer in half a heartbeat. (Yes I know it won't happen).

http://www.gatorzone.com/football/staff/durkin

Too pie in the sky-but what about his current DC, DJ Durkin? Dude has a solid resume, and the one thing Muschamps Florida teams have done is played defense. Ties to the Pac 12-spent three years at Stanford as Defensive Ends/ST coach under Coach Dad Pants. He'll probably have his pick of DC jobs if Muschamp gets fired (still likely IMO even after they beat Georgia).

:lol: Trying to remember the last HC recommendation CN got right....Stoops? I guess he's due.....

Do we add Nebraska to the list of high profile jobs that will be open at the end of this year.

If they fire Pelini they have the $$$$ to go after a big name which means that they may go after another P5 coach.

This is going to be an interesting off-season.

Back