What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Coaching Carousel

You don't let Florida peeps stay the night at your house if you aren't taking the job
Sent from my Windows Phone

...unless they are hot chicks in jorts.

I thought Capt. Jack firing away at Tony Frank was hilarious. Capt. Jack will not go quietly into that good night and will take every opportunity to lob a grenade into the sheep pen he gets.

Coach Sparkles -

from hero to hate in a blink of an eye ..

http://chat.coloradostate.sportswar.com/message_board/ramnationathletics/2014/December/3/5781424.php

[h=1]Why my opinion/perception of Mac has done a 180 in the last 4 days[/h]
1. Went through the motions the last 2 weeks, after discussing with Florida in the bye week.
2. Hasn't even acknowledged his MWC OPOY and 1st and 2nd team players
3. Had the balls not to mention an interview when he met with TF monday
4. Went on a recruiting trip monday knowing he was gone

The guy is the exact opposite of what he preached. Get this guy out of town and get our 7.5 million. I'm almost to the point to say I'm ashamed he wore the Green and Gold.

"Obviously we know as much as you guys know. Really, all we're thinking about right now is we're very happy for all the(all-conference) awards we received, and he's the coach of the year, so we're all very happy for him," quarterback Garrett Grayson said. "He should be very proud of himself. He took this program from three 3-9 seasons to a 10-2 year, so he should be very proud of himself. We don't know very much. You guys probably know more than we do.

I'd be stunned if Florida does a game in Colorado. My guess is 2 body bag games in Florida. Florida never leaves Florida in the non-con. The are playing Michigan in Dallas, and that is about it.

I'd be stunned if Florida does a game in Colorado. My guess is 2 body bag games in Florida. Florida never leaves Florida in the non-con. The are playing Michigan in Dallas, and that is about it.

Florida may not travel to Colorado, but I am sure they would end up paying CSU to buy out of that game.

Not good news for unl either, going for the old "insider" hire has fail written all over it.

I'll believe its Frost when I see it-Yes, theres a certain group of goobers in their fanbase who love him, but that's a disaster waiting to happen......

Maybe a "neutral site" game in Orlando.:lol:

Sparkes to Florida and Frost to NU would absolutely make my ride on the coaching carousel this offseason as fun as it gets.

I am very happy with SMU getting Morris off the bat.

I made a bet with a guy today, he took Les Miles and I took the field as to who gets the Michigan job. If he is right I owe him 2 lunches. If I am right he owes me 1 lunch.

I started to let my Florida fans know tha JM's nickname is Sparkles. I also said I felt JM was more HaLkins than Meyer.

I thought when Beilema left Wisconsin, he said he moved because a team in the SEC had a better chance to play for the title than a team in the B1G. This would be strange for sure, and maybe we could then see:

PETRINO back to Arkansas

I am really surprised by the Bielema to Nub rumors. I really did not see that one. If the Nubs can get him, he would be a great choice. I follow Arky closely. He totally changed their O and just got it firing on all cylinders later this year. I will be bummed if he leaves.

I thought when Beilema left Wisconsin, he said he moved because a team in the SEC had a better chance to play for the title than a team in the B1G. This would be strange for sure, and maybe we could then see:

PETRINO back to Arkansas

and Jessica Dorrell as the new volleyball coach at Arkansas!

Brady joke to CSU rumors begin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan looking at Miles and Mullen, reportedly. I keep seeing that Harbaugh isn't likely to leave the NFL. He seems like he would be the perfect fit. We'll see.

I like the Mullen idea, he's taken Miss. State as far as it can go, they'll probably regress to their mean in a couple years and he'll be on the hot seat again anyways.

Michigan looking at Miles and Mullen, reportedly. I keep seeing that Harbaugh isn't likely to leave the NFL. He seems like he would be the perfect fit. We'll see.

Mullen at UM would mean he gets his mentor every year on Thanksgiving weekend. I don't know if I see him wanting to be in the same division as Meyer.....Seems like he's pretty content at MSU.

Back