What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-2018 Bowl Season

I had it in 9th grade. It is actually a virus so antibiotics don't help (but can help with other bacterial diseases that attack a weakened immune system.)

Part of the illness is that the spleen swells up and becomes susceptible to rupturing on impact. Had me flat on my back for 3 weeks, lost a bunch of weight, took a while after to get my strength back. They also wouldn't let me play sports all that time because of the spleen.
Damn, that sucks. Hope i never get that, doesn't sound very promising.

Oh, I was on sky cam with no announcers, there’s 3 viewing options for this game? Do people enjoy the sky cam? It’s too quiet for me.

So a guy can catch it, take a step, go to the ground, control the ball after contacting the ground and after all that, the defender can rip it out of the receiver’s hands and it’s incomplete. Okay. I got it. I’m just trying to understand what is or isn’t a catch.

So a guy can catch it, take a step, go to the ground, control the ball after contacting the ground and after all that, the defender can rip it out of the receiver’s hands and it’s incomplete. Okay. I got it. I’m just trying to understand what is or isn’t a catch.

Don’t waste your time, it’s maddening.

Don’t waste your time, it’s maddening.
I can buy the “Not controlling the ball through the catch” thing. But in that case, I felt like he had complete control and the defender ripped it free after he was down. So I guess when you tackle a receiver during the catch you need to keep ripping at the ball even if the receiver is down, until they blow the whistle.

I can buy the “Not controlling the ball through the catch” thing. But in that case, I felt like he had complete control and the defender ripped it free after he was down. So I guess when you tackle a receiver during the catch you need to keep ripping at the ball even if the receiver is down, until the blow the whistle.
Looked like a catch to me

I can buy the “Not controlling the ball through the catch” thing. But in that case, I felt like he had complete control and the defender ripped it free after he was down. So I guess when you tackle a receiver during the catch you need to keep ripping at the ball even if the receiver is down, until they blow the whistle.

Pretty much. I’ve been screaming at my TV for the past few months about this. I’ve seen it in the NFL as well. Few instances where I saw Emmanuel Sanders catch, turn and then run with the ball only to be hit, drop the ball while hitting the ground and they rule it incomplete. In what world is that incomplete? The rule has ALWAYS been, possession or a “football like move.” Now it’s like you have to hold onto the ball until the ref rips it from your hands otherwise it’s an incompletion, it’s frustrating. Especially when if you’re a New England patriot it’s always a catch.

I've been watching this garbage Arizona Bowl between Utah St and New Mexico St.

It's in OT, the kicker from Utah St. just missed his 4th FG of the game, he's 2/6 on the night, kind of feel bad for the kid.

I’m now on the “Fire Mac!” bandwagon. How in the hell did we only win 2 games in the Pac?

Darnold feeling some pressure (literally and figuratively) and looking like hot garbage.

Back